Camping

Info - fear of spiders/bears, mention of sex and outdoor showering, camping

"Struggling are we?" I teased. Timothée was cursing as he struggled to start a fire. He'd burned his fingers again.

"Look, it isn't easy, I'd like to see you try," he grumbled.

We were camping and we'd had a wonderful day. We'd fucked in the grass until we were green and muddy. Then we'd lathered each other up in the outdoor shower. Now we were desperate for dinner after having worn each other out.

"SPIDER!" He shrieked. Sure enough there was a creepy crawly making its way through the pitiful pile of sticks.

"Baby! Baby! Baby!" He squealed.

"I'm coming I'm coming," I sighed. I picked up the spider gently and took it far enough away for Timothée to be okay.

"Thank you," he said in a tiny voice.

"There aren't even venomous spiders in this state," I chuckled and bent down to take over the fire situation.

"Woah!" Timmy said in awe as I organized the sticks properly and set it alight.

"How did you do that?"

"Embarrassing as it is, my parents are loaded as you know. We had an indoor fire place as a child, my dad taught me how to build a fire," I admitted, wiping my hands off.

"I'll get the food," he offered.

We cooked up some food. We stuffed our bellies and were drifting off in the sweet smelling smoke.

"Thank God the tent sets itself up," he groaned as he got up and stretched. He got the tent ready and we climbed into the warm, large, sleeping bag.

"I love you," I mumbled as he pulled me close to him. I was incredibly and almost surprisingly comfortable. As we dozed we heard the crack of a stick. He pulled me closer and buried his face in my neck.

"Bears haven't been sighted here in over a decade," I mumbled.

"How do you always know what I'm thinking?"

A drizzle started that then turned into an aggressive downpour.

"Nothing is coming out in this," I chuckled.

"I can't wait to see you set a fire tomorrow, fire girl," he teased and kissed my neck.