Pouty

Info - Timmy wanting to spoil reader, reader who isn't really into fancy stuff

"Can I please burn that thing," Timothée asked as I picked through my purse. It was very old. I wasn't like Timothée, extravagance didn't interest me. I'd much rather shop at thrift stores and cycle up clothing. Timothée hated it. He was fond of spoiling his loved ones.

"I mean, I did think I might need a new one. The strap broke and everything fell out. It was so embarrassing," I sighed.

"Really! Oh it feels like Christmas! Let me get you whatever you want my darling!"

"Here I'll send you some pictures of what I want," I said.

"Oh goodie!" Timothée said excitedly. However, when he saw the pictures he frowned.

"None of these are designer," he pouted.

"Timothée you know how I am," I said with a weak smile.

"None of these are over a thousand, hell, none of these are over a hundred dollars! What the hell I thought you were going to let me spoil you," he said looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Timmy, I just don't like that kind of stuff. I know you love to spoil people but I don't feel spoiled in that way."

"How do you feel spoiled," he asked dismally, taking my hand.

"When you make sure to spend time with me. I know your schedule is so busy so when you put that effort in it makes me feel spoiled," I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Aww, baby," he said, and kissed my forehead. "I'll buy one you want, but I'm gonna pout."

"That's fine," I chuckled.