Vampire Dad

Info - vampire Timothée, living in France, murder of a child, dad Timothée, bullying, suggestiveness

"Tim," I heard the stern voice of my wife.

"Yes my eternal love," I crooned. I knew she loved when I spoke with my French accent.

"You've got blood on your chin," she said disapprovingly. "You better get that off before Lily gets home."

"Yes Mon amour," I agreed.

"Or," I said suggestively, swooping her to me and kissing up her neck. She was giggling and pretending to push me away.

"I could ravage you quickly," I smirked.

"We have no time," she protested.

"I would stop the world spinning to have you," I said dedicatedly.

"Papa! Papa!" Called Lily. My daughter raced in the house from the bus.

"Look! Look! I got top marks on my short story about you!" She squealed.

"Excellent ma petite fleur!" I said and picked her up.

"Also, today Jacques wasn't in class. They said he's missing," she said quietly.

"Oh, is that the boy who was bullying you?" I asked nonchalantly.

"How did you know Papa?" She asked in awe of my brilliance.

"Yes, Papa," said my wife sternly.

"How did you know?"

"Call it a lucky guess," I said as I wiped the blood from my chin.

"Timothée Hal Chalamet!" She yelled, throwing the rag down.

"Why is Mama angry?" Lily asked quietly.

"She doesn't like when Papa plays games," I said simply. Y/n rolled her eyes and began to mutter incoherently.