Snoop

Info - going through phone, abortion

"You've been sad lately," I said, nuzzling my face into her neck.

"No I haven't," she responded quickly, a bit too quickly to be honest.

"You're not as touchy......we haven't had sex in a while," I said the second part quietly. I never wanted to force her, or make her, but it was worrying me.

"I don't really feel like being shamed for my sexual appetite," she said.

"No, no, I'm not shaming you, but, y-you'd tell me if something was wrong right?" I asked.

"Course," she said. I held her as she played video games, not looking me of course. When she got up I couldn't help but snoop through her phone. She was going through something, it was clear.

Most of her notifications were trivial, but then an email caught my eye. I looked over it quickly and realized she'd had an abortion. My heart nearly stopped. My poor baby, going through that alone.

"What are you doing!" I heard an angry voice and I looked up at her.

"Baby," I said and the second I saw her, I was crying. I jumped up and hugged her.

"Since when are you pro life? You're crying over something you didn't even know existed," she said angrily.

"I'm crying because you had to go through it alone. I'm not angry at you for the abortion, I'm just sad you didn't tell me. I would've been there for you, taken care of you, helped you with painful emotions."

"R-really?" She asked.

"Really," I promised.

"No one knows," she whispered. "I felt so alone. I wanted you there but I was worried you'd try to convince me not to do it."

"I would've held your hand and waited on you hand and foot. It's your body and your choice Mon amour," I said and held her close.

"Thank you," she sobbed into my chest.