Kill Bill

Info - murder, jealousy, song fic

It had all been building up to this. He was the love of my life. The fact that I'd never believed he'd cheat and then he was disloyal. I wanted to die, but I wanted them to die more!

She deserved it. He did too but I was softer on him.

I'd never studied the greats of killing. I'd winged it. I'd gone in with no ideas but I knew I needed to kill her and her and him.

Any girl who came near my Timmy. Why didn't I blame him as much? I couldn't hurt him. Well.... I could now. He'd married someone. I didn't want it to happen.

They were in their honeymoon hotel room. I was smirking at them with a gun in my hand.

"Please don't!" She begged.

"Why not! Steal my man? He cheats on me? Why shouldn't I get my revenge?"

"I broke up with you years ago!" Timothée shouted.

"It hurts," I almost stuttered. "It hurt to not know you and to feel the pain of abandonment. I drank, I tried to die, I lived through the pain. Wouldn't you love to feel the same,"I laughed maniacally.

"Please," Timmy pleaded and I was reminded of every time I'd let him survive. All the times I'd gotten close and failed.

"Not this time," I whisper and shot his wife. I didn't know how he'd feel, but the satisfaction made me achieve a high.