Morning Routine

Info - twins, waking up to children, reader telling Timothée shes pregnant, happiness and fluff, mention of being naked

I woke up groggily. Usually I woke up to the sound of anxious knocking. I grabbed Timmy and snuggled next to him. Since becoming a dad, he'd started wearing boxers to bed instead of nothing.

"Mmmm, Mon amour," he groaned, his voice was gravelly in the morning.

"How long do you think we have," he asked, picking up my hand and kissing every finger.

"Five seconds at most," I said as a knock came at the door.

"Come in loves," I called. Elio and Laurie bounded into the room. They were truly Timothée's Twins. Laurie was in pink footie pjs with his puppy soother, Elio was in blue footie pajamas with his kitten soother. They were rubbing their eyes, their curls wild.

"Papa, Mommy," they cried. They ran and jumped in the bed. Laurie went to me and Elio went to Timothée. They laid on our chests and we rubbed their sweet backs. Timothée and I made eye contact and our eyes went soft. We were so lucky and so happy.

"Cartoons babies?" Timothée asked.

"Yes Papa!" Squealed Laurie.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Peppa!" Cried Elio.

"Coming right up!" Timmy announced. He grabbed the remote from his bedside table and turned on the tv.

"I'm going to get me and mommy some coffee and get you two some apple juice," he smiled at his sons.

"I want milk," pouted Laurie.

"Can you use a big boy voice?" I asked.

"Can I please have milk Papa," Laurie said dutifully.

"Good boy," I smiled and kissed the top of his head. Timothée wasn't gone long and I was happy when his warmth entered the bed again. I sat up next to Timothée, with my head on his shoulder. The boys were sprawled on our laps. Timothée couldn't stop smiling as he drank his coffee.

"Timmy," I whispered.

"Yeah y/n?" He asked lovingly.

"I was going to make it a big thing, but I can't wait, I'm pregnant," I beamed.

"WHAT!" He jumped nearly spilling his coffee.

"Yeah," I nodded. He grabbed me by the back of the neck and kissed me hard.

"What's happening?" Asked Laurie.

"Mommy just gave me really good news," sniffled Timothée. Laurie got up and hugged his father. Timothée shut His eyes in bliss. Laurie kissed his cheek before going back to the tv. This was perfect.