Coachella

Info - drinking and smoking weed, bowing to reader, sucking fingers, Timothée getting hard, mentioning fucking in a tent, asking to be stepped on

"We're gonna have so much fun, I can't wait to fuck you in a tent while the bass from the music is blasting through our bodies," he said from behind me. He was kissing my neck.

"Have you picked your outfit? And do you have the blunts?" I asked him with a smirk as I spread lipgloss over my lips.

"I've got it all, and I bought you a new bikini," he told me excitedly.

"Wanna go get it so I can see?" I asked. I took a shot and poured one for him as well. He came back with a gorgeous pink and gold strappy bikini. However, he dropped it when he saw my finished outfit. I wore a small leather vest that showed off an ample amount of cleavage, black booty shorts, and fishnet stockings. My hair was curled with a flower crown of black roses.

"You look, fuck, you look like a wet dream, fucking step on me," he sighed.

"Oh you," I chuckled. He came to me and bowed before me and kissed the midriff I had on display.

"I'm not worthy," he gasped.

"Stop it, you're just as pretty as me," I told him. I helped him up and fed him the shot. He hissed after downing it. I watched him admiringly. All he wore were baggy black sweat pants and an oversized floral shirt but he looked so sexy it hurt.

"You're so fucking hot," I moaned.

"Yeah?" He smirked, and raised a hand to massage his sharp jaw. I knew he was showing off his many rings. I gulped at I noted the chain around his neck. I grabbed his hand and sucked his fingers one by one, swirling my tongue around them.

"Mmmfff, the things you do to me are insane," he nearly whimpered and I noted the outline of his hard cock in his sweats.

"Wish we had time to address that before we go, but it's about to start," I sighed. We walked out of our hotel hand in hand. As we walked he kept noting everyone's outfits and rating whether they were better than mine or not. I won every time. I had a goofy grin on my face from all the praise.

As soon as the music began he lifted me up up onto his shoulders. I felt my body fill with joy and I bent to place a kiss on his curls. He passed the blunt and I took a drag and passed it back. I was so content.