10- TRIP

Yn stayed up to pack half of her clothes. She went to sleep at 12am. Then she'd decided she would get up at 9 to finish packing.

9am.

"I don't wanna get up."

She heard music blasting. She groaned.

After 2 minutes she got up.

She continued packing.

Sunoo was already ready , and he made himself a morning beverage.

"Niki and Nicholas hyung like yn? Ahh!" He shook his head. "I'll try to help Niki-ah though. "

Later everyone met downstairs.

Nicholas immediately stood beside yn.
"Hi!" "Hi." She said closing her eyes wanting to sleep asap.

Nicholas lips turned upwards at how cute she was.

Yuma went to say hi too. "hey yn! Oh."

"Hi." She responded.

"You tired?" Nicholas asked placing a hand on her shoulder.

Her shoulder.

She jumped. "Yeah. Fine. Fine." She stumbled backwards. She was really embarrassed now.

"Uhh sunoo..I have a question! " She said going to find him .

"What did I do?" Nicholas asked.

Yuma shrugged. "Maybe she didn't like that you touched her shoulder."

That was a lie.

She loved it but it set her on fire. She felt like it was too early to simp. But it's never to early for the boy.

"I knew I shouldn't have don't that!" He frowned.

"Alright alright van arrangements ." K said.

"It's alright! " Yuma encouraged.

"Is it?"

"Yeah!"

"Maybe it is ." He had hope.

"Okay us and you guys in a van. And yn where do you wanna go?" He asked softly.

She wanted to be with Nicholas. But she felt bad about sunoo. She looked at him. "Do whatever you want. "

"I'll go to this one."

Sunoo plastered a sick smirk on his face.

K cheered. "Lets get these bags loaded!!"
She dropped her bags in front of the car going to come back later but Jungwon grabbed her attention .

"Piggy back?" "I'll try." She bent her knees and he jumped on her back. "oh god-" "I'm not that heavy yn!! Run!!"
"Uhh excuse me?" "I thought we were playing....". She tried her best to keep him and herself up while she ran.

Ej was helping people out their bags in.
Nicholas lifted one of her bags before placing it in. ''i wonder what kind of cute clothes she has in here ... Does she have cute shorts like this pink ones from before.' he resisted the urge to open to take a peak. 'not looking. Her privacy. ' ej looked at him.

"What?" "Nothing ."

Nicholas cleared his throat and added more bags quickly.

"I'm tired jungwon." "Aww alright."

"Yah Yang jungwon you wanna come help put YOUR bags in the car." Jay called .

"No not really hyung." He giggled.

"Coming." Jungwon added. He jumped off of her.

She held her back. "Oh god my back." She groaned.

"Jungwon..I'm gonna make you pay me next time."