18-Date*

Warnings: Smut

"Coming!"

Nicholas opened the door wearing a tanktop and sweatpants.

She wanted to slam the door in his face.

She didn't realize she was holding her breath.

Nicholas lost the ability to speak.

They both looked at each other. Frozen.

Then Nicholas got his senses back.

"You ready?"

"Yeah..."

She came in.

It was quiet. The tv was on and the movie was already loaded.

"You look like really really good." He swallowed. 'Cute face , nice thighs.'

"Thank you... Ej helped with the outfit. But you look even more amazing."

Nicholas pushed back the ej thought quickly. He'd think about that later.

"No no yn look at you." He stepped up to her. She wrapped his arms around him to hug him laying her head on his chest. "I love you yn. My cutie."

"Stop." She blushed. "That nickname-"
"What about honey?  Or baby? I like baby alot.". He commented holding her hands. "Nicholas you are going to make me puke. In a good way."

"Also I have a question are we dating?"
"I was just about to ask you. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! Yes! I dont even have to think about it!"

He hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "You are seriously unreal Nicholas." "I like how you say that , very funny. You're an angel. I've been blessed. My sweet angel."

She kissed his chin and then his lips while feeling his arms. Nicholas mentally celebrated. K was right again. But he wasn't gonna let him know.

Yn started kissing his neck and then his chest even though his shirt was on "Yn." He voice went deep."uh yes?" "Continue I liked that." She started kissing his biceps. "Like those?" She nodded.

But he got needy himself. "I have to yn sorry." He apologized before kissing her neck with alot of kisses then the area above her chest.

"Ah- nicho!"

Something clicked in him.

"Yn." He licked her ear and she squealed. Yn could feel something hard pressed against her but, Nicholas noticed her own nipples were hard. He planned to have a soft and cuddly date but things changed, atleast for now.

His hands went to the hem of her shorts. "Do you like these?" She asked.

"I did like them..I love them, I can feel a lot of you." He touched her thighs with his thumbs.

"It feels like it's Christmas yn." He moved his right hand to her covered nipple just pinching it. "nicholas-" she gasped.

"I can't help it yn. You're so pretty he continued, stretching it and twisting it.

"I-" 

He lifted her shirt up. "All this for me? I love you yn. So much. I don't think I can let you go.". "yeah-"

He brought her to the sofa ,pushing her down on it. "What are you gonna do?" She asked heavily anticipating.

"Make you even more mine yn. I have to taste you seriously, is that fine?"

"Yeah!"

He let his finger linger on her heat for a second before latching his lips on her nipple. "Oh that's so warm." She shut her eyes.