45-Episode 1

When yn noticed it was an hour she went back.

She went to k who was on his laptop working on something. "Hey k.." "yn you didn't knock." "Oh yeah sorry...." "It's alright . Just remember next time." "Okay.... Did I do something to ej? He keeps avoiding and ignoring me. Like I just said hi and he didn't respond. "

"Oh. Maybe he's going through something right now. I don't know." He shrugged. "Oh okay... Do you think I caused it?" "No." "Oh okay."

She left and went to Nicholas.

He signed off his computer.
"Welcome back. Where'd you go?" He asked. "To Yuma's place down the hall.."
He stretched.  "I think ej is upset with me I don't know why?" "Huh? Seriously?" He furrowed his brows. "he won't speak to me... I said hi and he didn't respond." "Really?" "Yeah but...its okay." "It's not okay. " "Please don't say anything to him. I don't wanna make it worse."

Nicholas felt conflicted. No way in hell was he gonna let someone make his girlfriend feel bad.

"I wont.." he chose his next words carefully. "I won't talk to him right now. Dont you wanna continue?"
"Don't talk to him later nicho."
"Yn. I have to. I have to." He gave her a look. "No you don't." "Yes I do! I'm not gonna let him just treat you like this."
"It's okay.. It doesn't bother me that much."

"Well it bothers me yn." He said leaving. "Nichooo." She whined.
He went across the hall and knocked.
It took a minute before the door was opened.
"Nicho please I don't wanna make it worse than it already is."
"Baby. Go sit on my bed."
"No!!!"
Nicholas turned towards her and held her shoulders softly.
"It will be alright.Everhthing will be normal I promise. I feel like watching TV , you wanna go put on a show?"
"I'll go put something on " she sighed dejectedly.

"Good. I'll be there."
She walked to his room.

Ej raised an eyebrow. There was no way jungwon told him. He started to panic. "D-did jungwon tell you anything?? I just wanna say it's fake!"
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
"Nevermind."
"Uhhh whatever, why are you ignoring yn. " He stared. "Am I? I didn't notice..." He tapped his doorframe. He avoided eye contact.

"Look at me. I'm talking to you."

Ej hated hated hated when Nicholas used his authority like that.

He looked him in his eyes.
"Why are you making yn feel bad? What's up with not answering her? Are you serious? You're hurting her feelings. Respond."

Ej felt like he just got punched in the stomach.

"I didn't realize I was making her feel that way. I thought she didn't want to speak to me.." he trailed.
Nicholas furrowed his eyebrows.
'"you're lying. "
"I'm not." Ej looked down.
"I said look at me." He repeated sternly.

Ej looked at him.
"Why are you ignoring Yn."

Ej couldn't get himself out of this one. He just felt it.
"I-"
Nicholas waited.
"I-" his eyes watered.
Nicholas blinked.

"I'm waiting."

"I feel bad." He confessed.

"What? What do you mean?"

K heard this from outside his room and he immediately got up and went to Nicholas room. "Go home." He said to yn. "What ? What do you mean? Nicholas said he was gonna be back."
"You need to go." "Why??"

"I didnt talk to her because I felt... I need to- apologize. " ej continued.

"Then apologize and stop being weird." He lifted an eyebrow doing a motion. "Yeah ." Ej walked to the room.