76-Home Sweet Home

Nicholas had woken up first and left the tent to do his face routine. 20 minutes later she got up. She left the tent and stretched.

"Time to enjoy my free day before I go back."

"How was your sleep?" Ej asked with a smile.

"Okay... I need to hide before I get asked to help clean up." She looked around frantically for K or Fuma.

"I was just about to ask , you wanna help with folding the tents?"

"Ugh . Its because Im a girl isn't it." She pouted like she was about to cry .

"uh no?"

"Im joking. Okay where am I starting?"

_____________________

"Jungwon why are you sitting?" She asked putting foldable tent into the trunk . Then she looked down at him ,sitting behind the truck.

"shhh." "No! You better help! If I can't sit you can't!"

Jungwon grabbed her wrist. "sit with me then." He did a shush motion. "Okay okay." She nodded.

They chilled for a good 10 minutes until fuma caught them with his arms crossed.

"I was waiting for my ankle to get better you know!" Yn shot up scared by his father look.

"I was looking after her ankle!" Jungwon pointed. She glared but stopped.

"You two kids come get back to work."

"got it !" Yn smiled before running off.

"alright dad." Jungwon said in a funny voice before running.

___________

After 5 minutes of work jungwon and her hid again.

No one found them and everyone was getting ready to go so they went to the vans.

"Wait! Nicho! Dont close the door!"

"run faster!!" He grinned.

"stop!!" She whined and made it and got in. She clicked her seatbelt.

Yuma was to Nicholas' left.

Nicholas scrolled through his music playlist. "I got something for you." He licked his lips in thought.

Yn started at him in awe.

"I sacrificed my good headphones for these ." He held a airpods and scooted closer to her.

"Thank you. I know how much you love those."

"Like they're my own children. "

He handed her an airpods and put one in his ear. "These songs are going to be ours now. Together." She smiled. "God help me I'm so in love with you." She laid her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his right arm around her waist, brushing her skin like it was cat fur.

______________________

He placed a kiss on her cheek. She felt herself getting drowsy in the comfortable embrace of him while listening to 'Airplanes'.

And before she knew it she drifted off to sleep. Nicolas quietly called her name but got no response and he chuckled. He held her tight to him while humming the song.

He planted a kiss on her head.

____________________

He had fallen asleep after 30 minutes. And most of the riders in that van did as well.

_______

3 hours later they stopped at McDonald's.

Fuma had to wake up everyone while k was at the another van.