35- Later that night

Ej locked his door with red cheeks from the alcohol.

"I'm so glad to know her." He mumbled going to his computer desk. He opened the draw and grabbed his 'purple' labeled usb.

He plugged it in and waited for it to load. "this is so wrong ." He slapped his forehead. It was a secondary thought to say that. Then he would just move on.

He clicked the notepad and started typing.

[ We went to the bar today since I quit my job. Yn comforted me and suggested we work together. She agreed to being best friends with me. I wish me and her could work together so everyday I could see her in a skin tight pencil skirt with slit and a white see though blouse.
Maybe I could see her bra through it. Her boobs are really big and I'm jealous of Nicholas hyung. How often does he get to rest and sleep on them. I know they feel good. I've felt them during the first vlog I filmed with her. ]

He stopped typing for a second to really imagine it. He sighed

[ And what if I could bend her over the table, she was be confused but call me sir. I know she would let me rail her against the company table. I hope. Maybe it could become a daily thing. I would tell her to come to my office and then bend her over my desk and smack her butt.  That's really hot.  I've seen how her butt looks in shorts. It looks really good. ]

He felt his hand tremble full of want.

[She also drank from my straw. That immediately turned me on but I had to pretend it didn't bother me. I can imagine her sucking me in my office chair. It's so wrong but I know her lips feel so good around me. It's not my fault she just has a certain look when she looks up at me. I'm only a guy. That's a bad excuse I know that. She's just so pretty. I can't help it. ]

He thought about sliding his hands down her thighs and shivered.

He scooted back in his chair and unbuckled his pants. He pulled out his cock and grabbed the lotion bottle from his desk. He squeezed some into his left hand and tossed the bottle aside ignoring the noise.

Just the imagine of her drooling with her mouth stuffed with him was enough. His left hand covered his dick with lotion , spreading it out everywhere.

His right hand went to the keyboard.

[Last but not least I overheard her conversation she had with Nicholas. He told her to wear panties and a shirt to our place. I hope she does do that. I want to make her wet and see her panties. And maybe keep them.  I'm pretty sure I can make her wet. She seems to be easily flustered.]

He saved the note and exited out and then opened up a  anime website he had bookmarked. He went full screen.

There was a girl invited over to the main characters place. And the main character left for some stupid reason so the guy friend just sat with her and watched TV until the guy friend got antsy.

"I can't believe he beat me to it." Ej mumbled reffering to having sex with her. He licked his lips.

The guy friend put his hand in the girls shorts. 'What are you doing!' she exclaimed. The guy pulled her shorts down completely. She blushed. "Hey idiot! I have a boyfriend!" She shouted at the friend.

Ej began to thumb his tip,waiting for the action.  "I know."  He responded to the character.

"But we're best friends right? So we can do anything?" The guy responded taking off his own pants.

"Best friends." Ej repeated.

"You're crazy! My boyfriend will hear about this!" She yapped. The guy took off his boxers and gave himself a stroke in front of her. "I'll make sure you don't say a thing."

Ej felt envious of this character. The things he would give

"I know I have a boyfriend but...youre really big." She suddenly switched, crawling to him. Ej imagined the anime girl to be yn.

The guy pushed her on her back harshly and pulled her panties aside to push himself in..the girl started moaning.

Ej closed his eyes and pretended to enter yn,using his hands. Now that he had the scenario, he was ready.  'Youre too big!' he heard from the show.  "Sorry yn. You're just going to have to take it." Ej whispered . He couldn't help but smile.

___________

After he came he realized something. He could easy be like the protagonist of an anime if he had one item.

He looked at his cum covered hands. "I need those." He stared at the screen. Eyes watching a pink object.
He felt sweat from his head drop down to his body. He felt his cheeks burning up. 

"This is so bad ejiuoo ." He snapped back to reality wincing.
_____

A/N: uhohhh oh no! Do it!! Don't give in to the demons ej! Stay strong!! Lmaoo. This chapter was heavily inspired by @ camstrqr from Tumblr. I love this chapter ofc