1 Not Right

"No way." "Welcome roomie!!" A guy held cookies in front of the couch.

"This must be the wrong room."
"Your fn ln right?"  "I-". "They did say you were gonna be a girl. Sorry to disappoint you. But the rent here is cheap ." 

"Just ... Yeah....okay I guess this is my room." She brought her stuff in and he went to help. "My name is Kim sunoo."

"Nice to meet you sunoo."
________________

"You like mint Choco?" "Yes?" "We're going to be good roommates!!" "Oh my god, im glad usually people don't like it."

"I don't know why ,it's so good."

"I'm hopefully for our future. Just clean up your area and we should be fine."  He smiled.

"I will..I will." 

_____________________

The next day in the morning.

Yn woke up and rubbed her face. She heard voices and thought she was going crazy so she went back to sleep.

She woke up and still heard them but she was thirsty so she decided to go out to get a drink.

2nd pov.

As you walk down the hall you see a bunch of men. "Yeah no." You say softly but someone caught you.

"Ay! Is this your roommate?" Some guy with black hair pointed. You quickly shuffle back to your room. "Yoi!! Come back!!" One of them shouts. "Nope nope nope."  You say to yourself.

Sunoo knocked on the door. "Not coming out. " You tell him. "Aw please!! Just say hello! Then you can go back!"
You opened the door and stepped out.

"Really quickly okay!" Sunoo smiled grabbing your wrist to take you to the front . "My roommate! Tah dah!"

You look around the room and see eye son you. "Yoii!! I'm jungwon!" "Niki."
And you sweared the world went in slow motion. Niki Niki. His soft black hair you had to know more.

"Yn?" Sunoo asked. You look over . "Yes!" "You okay?" "Yep." You respond.

"I don't think she was listening!" One of them points at you. "I was." You scoff.
"What's my name?" The same one asks .

"Uh...." "It's sunghoon." "Alright I'm gonna go back to my room?".
Sunoo let out a sigh. "Jay hyung, Jake hyung. ." "Okay." You nod running back to your room.

"That was weird." Niki said. Jungwon laughs.

//////////////////////

An: so yeah its kind of a niki x reader in the begging but only the beginning. Do you like it so far?