37- Later this night 2*

Warning: smut🍎

9:21 pm. The same day where they went out for drinks.

"Where's sunoo?" Nicholas asked entering her apartment. He took off his shoes.

"Him and sunghoon are watching the moon."
"Are they dating ?"
"Nope."
"Oh that's weird. But you know what that means~~~" he did finger guns.
"It means we have a good time. Maybe we play a game? I have overcooked. "
" I'm alright with anything baby."

She rolled her eyes. "Huh?" "Whenever you call my that my stomach shakes." He grinned. "Baby baby baby ohhhhh, like baby baby baby nooo." He started singing.

She snickered.

"Baby baby baby ohhhh I thought you always be mine mine." She sung along doing a little dance.

"How about we dance instead."

"Yes!"

She quickly put baby on.

The sung the intro together.

"I know you love me." She pointed. "I know you care." He sung.

They danced and sung.

And Nicholas ended up b-boying on the floor. "Oh my god!" She covered her mouth watching him . He ended the move with a arm stand. "No way that's insane! How come you never showed me that before!!"

"I had to wait to the perfect moment."
He breathed.

"That was so hot of you."

"Want to see more?"

"Yes!"

He did another special move.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend."

"Thank you yn."

(optional song.)

"Like that's so attractive. I'm so glad you're mine and only mine. I don't think I would like it if another girl or guy had you." She said going to wrap his arms around his neck.

"I don't want anyone else but you yn."
He picked her up.

"Oh this song is- I should change it."

"No let me hear." Stopped to listen to it .

"Why did you want to change it?" He asked lifting an eyebrow. "I dont know just thought it wasn't your type."

"Yn Im a dancer. I dance to everything."

"Oh my bad." She said playfully.

He placed her on the kitchen counter and started showing her regular dance moves.

He smoothly moved .

"Calm down magic Mike."

"Magic mike? I wasn't even doing any of that.."

"Right."

"But I can be." He bit his lip excitedly.

"Hmmm maybe. Let me see what you got. 'dancer'."

Nicholas kneeled on the floor to do that one move where you basically body roll against the air.

"Okay enough enough good job. "