68- Icecream

Nicholas awoke because he felt something touching him. He looked down and saw Yn touching and snuggling his arm.

"Tch." He smiled.

"My blood-" he felt his arm feel weird. "Can't feel my arm." He tried to get it back. But she didn't let go.

"Ow!"

He felt her fingers feel veins on his arm.

She started humming a game song.

"Yn- my arm I need it back." He panicked.

She let go and sighed. She changed her position on the bed to where her stomach was on the bed and she was facing towards the tv.

He shook his arm. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yes I'm bored. Mmm." She Flipped over on her back. "Sorry for waking you.."

"I wanted to wake up anyways. " He sat up.

She stretched. And nicholas watched.

He grabbed her leg. "Hey." She said in a warning find. "Hi!!" He replied moving her leg around. "Nicholas! What are you doing!"

He snickeres. "Having fun!"

"I'm gonna show you some fun." She tried to kick his hand off and he removed his fingers, scared. Then she sat up and trapped him under her.

"How should I torture you now. Tickles?"

"Please don't."

She looked into his eyes.

"I have an idea! " She said getting off of him and running to the kitchen.

"Idea.. I wonder what she's thinking." He thought out loud.

She turned with popsicles.

"It's kind of hot so..uh. I was thinking."

He licked his lips at the popsicles.

"Smart smart what flavor?"

She got on the bed.

"Ones grape and the other is cherry but-"

"I want cherry!" He reached for it .

"Okay." She let him take it.

He quickly opened it and pooped it in his mouth. "Thank youuy!"

"Your welcome!" She chuckled.

"Nice nice. So I was thinking... "

She saw a red trail drip down his chin.

"Yeah?" He asked.

She jumped on him and licked his chin.

"Oh! " His hand held her back.

"Make sure you get all " he requested.

"I did but I was thinking. We could play with these."

"What do you mean ? I'm listening."

He lifted an eyebrow.

She lifted her shirt up and off and tossed it. "Im in." He replied with a grin. "You know let's have some fun." She unwrapped her popsicle.

"I think you should get undressed it might get messy." She warned waving it.

He didn't waste anytime and removed his pants and shirt. She snickered at him. She licked her popsicle. "Grape is the best flavor. Don't you dare say cherry." She said bringing the popsicle to her nipple. "Ah that's cold." She shuddered.