80 - Bothersome

Warnings: smut

Yn had woke up needy. So she listened to her body.

The time was about 10:21.

Time to bother the boyfriend.

Ej was there to open the door and she stepped in and opened Nicholas' door. And he was asleep. "Damn it!"

"What's wrong?" Ej asked.

"Ugh nothing. "

She decided to just watch TV until he awoke.

________

He woke up an hour later. And got freshened up in the bathroom before coming out. "Baby?" "Finally you're up!" She turned around from the couch. "Hey." He threw a hand up. "Heyyyy." She smirked.

He went to the kitchen to make a bowl of cereal and then join her on the couch.

"What are you here for?" he mumbles trying to break free from his tiredness .

"Oh well... " she used her fingers to climb over his gray sweatpants.

He puts the spoon in his mouth chewing the cereal before swallowing. "You want to fuck?" He asks , morning voice coming out naturally. And it's shocking. Okay morning Nicholas is scary.

"i- I don't know what I want but I know I want something to happen...."

"alright. Let me finish my cereal."

She secretly cheers.

________

He finished his cereal and his hair was a mess. But she found it hot. "So what do you want baby?"

"so many many things you look so good right now and I want it all."

He chuckles.

"Well I know what I want." He invites you to his lip. And you join him. His hands going to your thighs.

"Let's go to my room."

__________

"Now tell me baby, what do you want to do?"

"I want to suck you Nicho."

"Well spoil me princess. You take Control." Nicholas tugs his sweatpants off and his boxers.

She cups her hand around his dick to pump it. "I don't know why I'm nervous." "Yeah me either baby."

"God I can't wait sorry!" She apologized before engulfing her mouth over his length

"So impatient, did I turn you on?"

She nodded and sucked him.

"God damn- baby I might just come now! So hot and warm for me!" He groans.

She slips and slurps all over him making sure she doesn't miss a spot and Nicholas grabs her hair to force her head more on him. "There we go baby! Fucking perfect!" He growls.

Meanwhile ej is blasting music since Nicholas is loud. Way too loud.

She can't get enough of his tip and kisses and licks it like hits icecream while sliding her hands around his base.

"Can you take more baby?" He asks not even wearing before thrusting up causing her to joke. "Come on you can take it, you wanted this didnt you? You wanted to be sued?"

She pulled herself off of him , saliva trickling down her chin "n-nicho! Are you trying to choke me!" "Yes baby, on my cock. Did I hurt you?"

You nod. "But I liked it...." "Oh? Did you baby? Finish the job then." He pushed her head back down over him. And she went right back to work, hallowing her cheeks giving him pressure , sliding he rnour up and down. "Fuck- baby - why you do this to me?"