2 Store

"this this this. This is my favorite." Sunoo picked up snacks. He planned a movie night for the two of you to get closer.

"Youre paying right?" You turned to him. "if course! Aish I'm not evil." He scoffed. After they got everything they went to checkout. "Who's this?" The cashier asked sunoo. You don't remember him from last time.

"My roomie!" "Ah . She's cute." The cashier says low enough for you not to hear. "Ahhh stop!" Sunoo stomps but you're too busy thinking about getting a better job.

"Here." The cashier handed sunoo his cash back. "This is k. Stay away from him." Sunoo pouted telling you. "Why?" "Ay! Don't listen to him!!" "Let's go!!" Sunoo said ok pushing your back towards.
_______

You arrive at the apartment and sunoo goes straight to the kitchen to start the popcorn. "I don't know how to work the tv?" "I got it. Make the popcorn." You nod and switch places.

Later everything gets situated. And you guys sit with the lights off. He decided to choose a romance movie. Which you objected but gave in.

At one point the main protagonist bumped into each other at a coffee shop. "Can I have a vanilla ice coffee?" The girl asked. "Here." The guy handed the drink over and their fingers touched.

"So this is a cliche movie?" You ask him. "Yeah . It's really good thought. " He responded. she rolled her eyes.

Later in the movie. The guy got fired. He decided to take a free drink while getting yelled at.

You were getting kind of bored.

3rd pov

Then he bumped into the girl and spilled the drink on her. "Oooo I would be so mad bro."

"My shirt!" The girl cried.

"Honestly mood." Yn nodded.

"I've cried before over jungwon spilling something on my shirt. It was red!"

Yn smiled trying not to laugh .

2nd pov

Anyway you actually liked the movie surprisingly since the humor aspect was cringy and it was very natural.

She was actually surprised the people at the end just wanted to stay boyfriend and girlfriend. But she found it funny. Especially since the girl thought about being married.

"You should apply to the store with k- ." Sunoo suggested. "Maybe."

Sunoo posed for a selfie. "So.... About your friends. " You start. "hm?" Sunoo looked over for a quick second.

"Do any of them have girlfriend dor boyfriends." A smile grew on his face. "Nope. Too smelly. So who is it? ". "no one. Okay. I was just curious. " "Umhmmm."

3rd pov
Later yn decided to go down to the apartment vending machine. She couldn't work it it though.

"What? I gave you my money you dumb idiot!!" She groaned. "Hey." Someone called. She turned around. "You forgot to press the select button-" "I did it's right here." She pointed.

The guy stepped foward and pressed the actual button for her.

"Oh. Thank you." "Your welcome. I haven't seen you here before?" "Oh yeah. Just moved in?" "You don't seem to sure about that." She shrugged not wanting to share crucial information.

"I'm ej." She nodded. "Thank you ej." She said starting to walk away. "wait your enjoy gonna tell me your name?"
"Uhm. Maybe next time. " She said speed walking off.

He found that weird.

In his apartment.

"I saw sunoos new roommate she was really pretty surprisngly." K explained to his friends. "That's rude." One of them responded. "Harua I expected some old man for some reason."

The front door opened. Ej came in with soda. Harua went immediately.
"I met a new neighbor."
"Oh it was probably sunoo's roommate." Ej made and ' O' face. He went to his room.