56 Double Date Incoming

Sunoo, Yn, Yuma,Harua and Kei went shopping . Yuma helped sunoo.

"What type of dress are you looking for?" K asked. "Well i dont know, something cute." 

"I think blue would look good on you." Harua spoke. "oh thank you." They went to the womens sections. "You should get something that covers your legs." K explained. "Yeah yeah classy." 

Yn looked at a beautiful blue dress. "im sorry 300?" She put it back. Harua went up to her with a dress but it wasnt very long. "Thats cute." "Needs to be longer." kei replied. "Aww." Harua slouched. "Since your double date includes sunghoon, everything i mean everything is going to have to be fancy." 

Yn groaned. "Sunoo is probably having an easier time." 

"Have you met him?" K asked. "Yeah he's my roomate." K didnt reply. They continued looking for dress  yn kept denying most of them and most were expensive. "i will wear a suit." She sighed sitting on bench. "No you wont." K responded. "What if i do." "Go get one yn." "Im not." K grabbed a random dress. "Just-" "Wow thats actually good. I can wear sneakers right?" He wanted to say yes. "No, it shouldnt take long."

They went to the shoes department. "I feel like cinderella!." She kicked her feet as K scooted back with her shoe. "You almost kicked me." "Sorry.. so harua any updates about your life?" 

"Not really, im only focused on my experiment. And im focused on fashion which nicholas is helping me. I want to be a science influencer." "Thats a good goal. " "Thank you." K tilted her foot. "Does it fit?" "Too big, can be used as a weapon. i might buy this so i can hit ej with it." 

K took the shoe off. "Ill be back." She nodded. Her phone vibrated. "HM?" She picked it uip. "Ej? he's calling me." Harua's eyebrows jumped. She picked up. "If nicholas finds out that you called me- you might not see the dawn.." "Please don't tell him. I wanna have a serious talk ,only you and me.. " "Every talk we had has been serious ej what do you mean." She deapanned. Harua wanted to listen. "I know but i need time to speak to you without anyone, so you can hear everything. Im kind of depressed i ruined our relationship. i really-" "Save this for the talk ej. I'll meet up with you , one time. my interview is tommorow at 10. So lets talk after, i'll call you." "W-wait what really?" 

K returned with a a new pair and he opened the box. "Yeah dont get too excited weirdo."                  K raised an eyebrow. She lifted her foot. "I should really get an assisntant. i like feeling rich."          K slapped her foot lightly. "ow dont hit my foot! im gonna tell nicholas! Remember ej, after 10."    "Thank you, thank you yn i promise-" She hung up. "Being mean is fun." She smiled.

///////////////

Everyone met up at the exit. "So sunoo how did it go?" Yn asked. "Torture. Seriously. Sunghoon better like this or im gonna break up with him." Yn snickered. "Same."

/////////////////

Sunoo and yn spent time watching a movie. 

Yn ended up telling Sunoo about Ej. "Yn!!!!" Sunoo kicked the floor from the couch. "Sunoo i know. This is the last time thats why i agreed. " "We burn his apartment down." "Nicholas lives there!" "Okay?" "Sunoo." "Anyways we are going to look so cute , please do a vlog preparing for the date. " "Nicholas said no more." "He did? This one is just you though!!" "I can do that." "Good!"

Nicholas and Sunghoon were at sunghoon's apartment. "Im so excited. Like i could throw up." Nicholas smiled. "Ew." 'She's going to look so good in that dress." Nicholas closed his eyes. "I can already imagine. We're going to order lobster, salad, wine and talk about getting married." Sunghoon opened his mouth to speak but didnt. "She will laugh but i know she will think of it. oo-oo After dinner we will kiss in front of the resturant heh.  Maybe i kiss her in the resturant until we get kicked out."