39- Doing what's right

The same day.

"So yn. What is your relationship like? Sorry if that's too personal I'm really a hopeless romantic." Yuma asked.

"Hopeless is right." Maki smiled.

Yuma looked in the rearview mirror at him.

"Well. He's really really sweet. He took me by the water one night and we watched the waves."

"So romantic."

"I know!"

"Everything is going good. Are you interested in someone Yuma?" .

"Yes. There's this guy who works in the lobby."

"Yuma stutters everytime he sees him!" Maki exposed.

"Not true! It isn't true. I can speak."

"Well. I hope something goes right with you two!".

"Yeah."

"Are you good at arcade games?" Jo asked her.

"It depends."

"There's this really good strategy jonises to never loose at the basketball games."
Maki continued.

"It's called skill."
///////////////

"There's no hope in love- all girls are the same." Jake sighed floooing on his bed.

"Maybe that is your problem." Sunghoon shook his head.

"What? I'm not gay ."

"Not that Jake. Maybe yn had a point. Let the girl come to you."
/////////////

"Who the- ordered a safe?" Kei asked.

Ej's door opened.  "Thank you ." He took it and left.

Kei tilted his head.

Ej locked his door and quickly unboxed the item.
"I really really wanna get rid of this."

He read the directions carefully. The safe was extremely light only probably able to fix something the size of 2 of his hands wide . But it was enough for him.

He grabbed the pair from under his mattress. "The quicker I do this... The quicker it goes back."

He went to his computer. He went to sunoos channel. And he went to the pool video. He started the video. And he pulled his pants down. And then he began to think about how she told him everyhthing will be okay. It will work out. He needed that. He subconsciously squeezed lotion in his hands while watching her on the screen.

Unlike his friends , she didn't make fun of him. Even if she did he wouldnt mind. The way her soft body would hug him. Her legs. Her thighs. Her boobs.

He remembered when the filmed the TikTok and he held her closely.
He surrounded his member with the pair of panties.

He thought about softly pushing her into a wall, and her legs being around his waist while he would thrust into her slowly. His hands started moving with his eyes closed. She would put her face in his chest again. 'Ej you're so big.' She would whine. His dick moved smoothly with the panties a comfortable type of friction.

'You can do it.' "I'm going to do it." He mumbled. She removed her face from his chest. And ej watched her boobs jump with his thrusts.

'Ej! You're doing so good!' more praises. Her biting his neck with licks. He thumbed his tip. He bit his lip to quiet himself. More noises. More whines about how good he was doing. And even an I love you. And that's what he needed. He opened his eyes and watched as the purple pair got soaked with his seed.