73-Camping

K: The atmosphere in our friend group has been a little off-

Jake: has it been ? I think it's normal

Sunoo: well you don't know how to read the room hyunggg

Jake: liess

K: SO

K: I planned a camping trip for all 16 of us

Maki: WHAT NO WAY

maki: you're LYINGNN

Niki: camping sounds cool but no AC....

K: you'll be fine riki

Niki: I don't know

Har: I'm excited for that! Ive always dreamt about camping

Nich: ohhh I can't wait

Nicho: alot of people don't actually know this but my survival skills are quite amazing

Yuma: Right, so when is this supposed to be

Yn: camping! Y'all can have fun with that while u lay in my soft bed and watch Netflix

Nicho: you have to come

K: Tommorw  morning so I'm offering a ride to stores at 2pm.

Jay: understood

Jungwon: jay hyung can you make that one thing you did in the cabin a year ago

Jay: what????

Yn: but Nicholas why would I want to camp?

Nich: so we can eat marshmallows :)

Maki: yn you have to come

Sunoo: yeah Jake will try to talk to me

Fuma: I want everyone there , mainly so they can see my fishing skills

Yn: fine fine but I'm taking all the bug spray

Jo: I want to go fishing , k hyung when we get there will

K: yep first we're gonna have to set up.

__________

Everyone took 2 cars to go to a store for supplies.

Nicholas took yn to the health isle and the grabbed bandaids. "I'm so excited! We need sausages!" He grabbed peroxide. "Don't you guys have it at the house?" She picked it up. "I don't know?" "Let's just get it anyway."

"Let's get first aid kits." She pushed the cart towards the end of the aisle and stepped on the bar under waiting for people to pass.

When she didn't hear her boyfriend respond she turned around. "Nicholas?" "Hm? Yes baby!" He looked up at her eyes with a grin. "What were you looking at?" She asked.

"nothing." He picked something off the shelf.

"right right."

He giggled.

"okay weirdo."

She went to the next isle.

________

They got first aid kits and health tape. Since they were in charge of health stuff. Then they passed by the pads.

Nicholas stopped and picked up a box fo something next to it.

Yn decided to text sunoo about her snacks. Double checking he's getting them. And she double checked the list k sent.

"They don't have a SpongeBob one?" Nicholas mumbled.

"okay we can meet Fuma in the camping section with K. "

She looked up and went over to Nicholas.

"what you looking at?"

Nicholas cleared his throat. She saw the box. "Cond- okay. I mean I did tell you that but. "

"Strawberry?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

She smacked his back. "No. I guess I didn't tell you yet. I'm really picky about strawberry products I don't like strawberry milkshakes . I don't like strawberry in my food. I like it by itself I like strawberry smoothies. Not really in cake. I like strawberry lemonade. "

He nodded.

"right babe."

"you called me babe. Did I say too much."

He shook his head.

"you're lying... "

Nicholas pulled her into a hug and held her by her head. "Maybe you said a lot... But I needed to know so I don't make any mistakes." She cringed. "I'm sorry." "Don't say that." He poked her stomach. She jumped.

"now I know. Strawberry is a no. So what do you want?" He pulled away.

"hmm. These USA ones are funny." She brushed into laughter holding her side.

He inspected the box. "Do they have taiwanese ones?" He wondered . "Probably no. But just get regular ones . "

She texted k they were on their way.

"I don't think these are big enough for me." He joked.

"ohhh really? I mean cause.." she mumbled.

"yn! Are you calling me small?"

"nono I'm just saying. Lemme see the box. Yeah this is good for you."

"feelings are hurt."

"right right." She kissed his temple.

"come on. Nicholas." She held his hand for a second.

"can you hold my hand?" He asked shyly.

"yeah give me it."

____________

The found k and fuma and fuma placed a camping toolbox in there. "Can anyone speak sense into fuma. We already have tools in all of our saperments but he swears he needs these." K said.

Fuma walked down the isle looking at tents.

"I can't convince my boyfriend so.."

"I can't either."

K picked out the condom box. He raised an eyebrow.

"umm." Yn looked away

"you got to do what you have to do. One day you'll understand." Nicholas said shaking a finger at k.

"yeah yeah. Whatever. Let me see what you guys got." K rolled his eyes placing the box in and digging through the cart.

"Good job."

"your welcome ." Yn said.

Ej appeared around the corner with Jake.

Ej dropped snacks in.

Yn looked at him. And looked away.

"Make sure ej's tent is far away from ours." Nicholas said pretending to ispect a bicycle . Ej looked like he was going to say something but gave up. K sensed an argument.

"yn do you wanna help harua and Yuma with the drinks? Maki should be over there too."

She knew why he said that. "Sure I will. It's probably the better option anyway." She said walking off.

_______________

"I'm starting a no soda diet." Yuma said.

"more for us!" Yn smiles

"Yn share a tent with me and then we can collect flowers to make aesthetic jars !" Harua offered. "Sounds really fun! Remind k to put us together!"

_____________

Everyone headed back home after. And they started packing.