55

"Nicholas." Yn groaned. He soundfully slept. She looked down at him laying on her stomach. "I love you " she whispered watching him breathe in and out.

"I'm so lucky to have you. You're so cute." She giggled. She tried to reach for her phone on his dresser and eventually got it. She took a picture of him laying on her stomach. "Oh I'm so in love." She made it her wallpaper.

Then she went to Amazon to look for outfits. Her interview was Tommorow.
"My good baby." She mumbled, playing with his hair.
///////

Nicholas slowly awoke. He shifted off her stomach into the bed. "Good morning nicho?"

He mumbled a whole bunch of nothing."Yeah me too to be honest." She joked.

She pat his back. She went on TikTok.
10 minutes later he got up like a zombie. "Why you up so early?" He asked her. "I don't know. Sometimes I just wake up early and then I nap." He walked got clothes and went to his bathroom.

Later he returned in a red shirt and sweatpants. Yn placed her phone down.
He stretched. "Back to work. I forgot my monster..." He said leaving. Yn couldn't believe how good he looked.

Yn realized she had work Tommorow afternoon after her interview.

He returned with his monster and sat at his desk.

Yn couldn't stop staring.

He logged on to his computer humming.

She had a plan but she would wait. So she watched TV for a good 30 mins.

Then she went up to him. "Let me sit with you nicho." "Okay. You know you can't move cause it's impossible for me to work cause my hands will shake."

"Got it."

He scooted his chair back and she sat in his lap, facing towards him. Then he scooted to the desk.

"Nicho you look so good. I just can't stop looking at you."
His lips curved upwards. "I do don't I?"
She rolled her eyes.
"I love this shirt on you." She felt his chest. "Ah really?" " Yeah." She touched his arms. He smirked. "What do you want? You're up to something." "Noo no why do you think that?"

"Baby everytime you want to do something you stop calling me Nicholas you say 'nicho', your voice gets higher. It's really cute." He pressed his lips on a straight line with a smile.

"What that is not true!"

"I will start my work."

"No!" She wrapped her arms around his neck. He gave her a peck on her mouth.
She started pressing her butt down on him.

He raised his eyebrows. "I knew it."
"Sure sure." She replied rubbing her crotch on his. "If you want to touch me just say it." He held her chin. "I want to touch you."

Nicholas held her sides helping her rub herself on his crotch. "Nicholas you're already hard?"

He bit his lip. "Yes." He croaked out, thrusting his hips up. "I want to ride you." "Good baby." He shifted her forward on his thigh. "Do you remember what I taught you?" He whispered. "I think so." She said shyly.

He tapped her thigh. "Take off your pants." He said with a malicious grin.
She stood up so she could get rid of her pants tossing them to the side. He tugged her shirt. "Okay." She took her shirt off. "don't forget this." He grabbed her bra straps and pulled them so they slapped her skin. "Ow nicho!!!" He chuckled. "Sorry baby."

She unbuckled her bra and let it fall.

"So beautiful." He whispered. For some reason she felt shy and looked down.
Nicholas grabbed her chin. "You're beautiful." He repeated. She nodded. "Baby. You agree right?" She nodded. "Good."

//////////////
Time skip

she had went home because sunoo wanted to watch something with her.

K made a GC .

Hey lovers listen up

K: I have something to say

Nich: Your mom!!!

Yn: I taught him that!!

Yn: I'm so proud

K: okay yn

K: can you guys for the love of God please be more quiet whenever you do your stuff?

K: somehow you manage to be loud without yelling yn

Yn: oh not the time for a your mom joke I'm feeling

Yn: sorry I thought I was being quiet

Nich: never skip thigh day 💪if you know what I mean 😏 hehe

Yn: NICHOLASS

K: I would like to block you in real life

Yn: me too

Nich: seriously yn?

Yn: Nicholas please dont tell people what we did!

K: listen to your girlfriend

Nich: I won't tell.

Yn: once again sorry k , I seriously apologize

K: just make sure it doesn't happen again

Yn: right right