20-Script

"I'm a genius!' Jake said to himself.

___________

"Thanks for giving her the job." Nicholas said to kei.  They were currently at the grocery store.

"She's a good candidate, good record , so it was really easy. Plus what did you two do last night?" Kei hooked on to his shoulder.

"Watched a movie."

"Aww that's it? "

"No." Nicholas bit his lip being unable to hide his excitement.

"I knew it! She showed up to my interview with a little gift on her neck and it wasn't the necklace. "

Nicholas took a second to think.
"The-" "yep. Looked pretty bad too."

"We should have grilled fish..." Ej brought up.

"Yeah go get it." Nicholas said.

Ej waddled off.

"So my advice worked." K smirked.

"Which was to wear a tanktop. I did everything else myself."

"Ah do you think you'd be able to get that far without my tips." K teased.

"Your ego is bigger than the store. I could have done all of that without your help."

"If I didn't remind you to sit with her at the movies you wouldn't even be able to have whatever kind of sex the first time because your seat would have been Taken."

"Lies."

"No it's the truth. Yuma would've taken that seat and you wouldve been sad. The only reason you got that seat is because you whined like a dog."

"I didn't I asked for the seat. Yuma got out of the seat because he loves me! "

"Sure yixiang. "

"I didn't ! You're making stuff up because you can't remember!"

"Okay okay let's say you did that one thing even though you didn't. I also suggested you touch her during the movie. Which. If I'm pretty sure worked. So that's number 2-"

"YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" Nicholas yelled.

"Oh wow. Okay. Just because you can't admit I'm right?"

"I'm right too."

"Did you think you'd seriously get laid in cookie monster pajamas." K place a hand on his hip.

"Yeah it's the- cookie monster. I'm telling you she would've been all over me. "Nicho you're so cute!" Nicholas mocked.

"Okay. If you think that go ahead."

"Know it all." Nicholas mumbled.

Ej came back with the fish.
_____________

Sunoo and yn decided to go to the park and relax.

While yn swung she thought about Nicholas and blushed. "I miss him. I should text him."

She stopped her swing to send a text

Yn: I miss you.... What are you doing rn?

Nich: Getting groceries, should I get you something

Yn: nah I'm good

Nich: you should come over again

Yn: let me know when you're home!

Nich: I will! See you baby

She stopped herself from squealing.
Sunoo looked over . He guessed that it had something to do with nicholas.
_______