58- Nnf cancalled

Ej had his initerview and it went well. He decided to text jake.

Ej: Hey jake

Jake: Yo hyung

Ej:  I cant believe im asking this but...

jake: im open

ej: Whats the longest you have ever gone well, without... you know?

jake: eaing? bathing? 

ej: no no, but you know

jake: i havent got laid in a good while man

ej: not that 

Ej rolled his eyes. everyone knew that. 

ej: when you , you know touch yourself...

jake: ohhh thats easy bro, uh a week why?

" a week?" 

jake: And thats when i dont have my beautiful instagram models, i can hit u up w some

ej: no no thank you, im not intrerested

jake: you want guy ones? thats all good fam i got u

ej: no no, im planning on quitting 

jake: Bro it is not november it is July

ej: i know i kinow. Im trying to be a better person

jake: bro its not worth it. I saw on tiktok that you might have to get surgery or your dick removed

ej: seriously?

jake: Yeah , they say uh harmful chemicals or whatever get remove when you fap, but maybe thats something else but bro it not worth it

jake: i mean hey, if you wanna quit go ahead, just uh go ahead a link the girls insta you were using 

ej: im in trouble.

////////

Nicholas had left to help his friend hanbin again . Hanbin was trying to move into the complex with them, since he had financial trouble because of his family.

So that left K, Yn and EJ. Yn was getting ready to go to her apartment to sleep but k wanted to speak to her in their living room.  "dont aplogize yn, im kind of glad because thats a better experience for you." He spoke about her job.

"Thank you." She hugged him.  "Oh- i forgot my charger." "Dont forget that." He chuckled. She ran to the room to get it. Then k went to his own room. Ej went in behind her to speak to her. What am i gonna say? Ill just congratulate her. Yeah. 

He saw she was looking for something under the bed, with her butt out and up. It didnt turn him on , no. But if he needed a refrence for future sessions, he had it right there. "I swear it mustve fell between the bed." 

He decide to look at the roof and study the blank wall. "There we go." She grrabbed it and stood up. "Ej?" "Hm? Oh." "Were you checking me out?" "No! I was looking at the celing." "Thats really suspcious. " "I swear.. on my mom." "Oh. Nevermind then. But what do you want?" Once again. Even though that was the truth how did she easily belive that. "I wanted to say , congratulations on the interview, and i hope you get the job." "Thanks. If you end up working there to dont expect me to speak to you. Since you wanted to rail me." She mumbled the last part throwing a pillow at him but he caught it. He blushed , embarrased. "Its truly sickening. bye k!." She shouted before leaving.