48

When Yuma returned to his apartment it was empty. He let out a sigh of relief.
///////

"Yes Nicholas it hurts a lot. Imagine like someone is punching you but down here."

He cringed.

"How do you, you know get more blood?"

"I don't know? Science??" She shrugged.

"You're so cute nicho. I'm so lucky." She sighed.  "I am cute aren't I?" He nuzzled his face in her neck. She chuckled. "Yes very. Oh yeah nicho I should probably say this.. I like being touched now." "Huh? Great."

"Ive been thinking... Im gonna bring my clothes over." He said. "Do it."
//////////

He brought some over.

"Nicho..." "Hm?" He set his stuff down.
Then he looked for her remote. "I-I-.." she stuttered feeling a sudden feeling of a fire burning inside of her.

"Hmm. Maybe it's on he floor."
He got down on his knees to check under her bed.

She shut her eyes. "god I hate this! Why am I feeling like this now!" She whispered yelled to herself.

///////
K returned to his apartment after having a meeting at his store.

He laid on the couch and sighed.

He saw maki's text that something happened. 

He got up to speak to ej.

He knocked on the door. "Ejiuoo open up let's talk."

"I know you're not asleep. "

Ej slowly opened the door.

"So."  K saw the bruise on his face by his nose and cheeks.

"Oh. Nicholas wasn't it? I'll get you some ice."

K got ice and returned.

"I ruined our friendship. And my friendship with yn" "yeah you did I can't lie. But you can always make it better. I think you need to give it time. And you need to never ever do something as stupid as that was again. Because what did you honestly expect?"

"I don't think I can ever fix it."
"You can. Even if it takes forever."
"I'm so upset at myself hyung."
//////

Sunoo explained everything to sunghoon.

"I didn't like him alot but I didn't want say anything."  He Said over the phone. "You shouldve said something!"

//////////

Nicholas jumped in the bed beside her. "Cooking . There's a special epidsode today we must watch it." He said determined.
She nodded.
After he went to the channel he placed the remote down. "you okay?"
"Yeah.." she bit the tips of her finger.
"Good." He whispered watching the tv.

While they watched it he tapped his finger on the bed. She noticed it and it annoyed her. She grabbed his hand. "Stop." "Sorry."   "It's okay." She held his hand feeling his smooth, shiny, gold rings.

He enjoyed it.
"Nicho I feel kind of crazy." "Huh?"
"I keep feeling different." She leaned close to him. He massaged her shoulder with a hand.

"Nicho I'm so glad to have you." She said. "Me too." He turned to her.
She tugged on his shirt. "Can you take it off?" She pouted.  "Yeah!" He quickly lifted his shirt over his head. "Nicho I'm sorry if I do anything weird.. Im just feeling... Needy right now." She said before licking his shoulder. He stiffened. 

She clamped her mouth just flicking her toungue over and over.  "What- what are you doing?" He laughed.
"I don't know.. I just wanna touch you . "
"Ahh so cute yn!"

She blushed. " I wasn't trying to be."
He brought her face towards his and lifted an eyebrow. "God. You're so hot." She licked her lips. He kissed her entering his toungue in her mouth. They both shut their eyes. Their toungue fought each other. Yn slowly kneeled on the bed and he did as well.
She placed a hand on his shoulder and tried to roll her body against him. She pulled away with a groan. "I can feel my pad." Nicholas raised both his eyebrows waiting for her next course of action.

"Let's continue the show."
"Alright aww. "  He pouted ,already feeling a tingling feeling downstairs.
//////

Tommorow they had to help harua set up a party for one of his friends.

____________

A/N: Domestic Nicho W