9- Play Date

The games went good and they all had lots of fun laughing.

It was late so they had went home.

____________________

Yn went on TikTok looking at her comments.

Queennicki: those shorts are not it girl ....

Sasukestoe: Side eye.

"What are you talking about your username." She groaned flipping over.

She saw she got a text from Niki.

She quickly tapped on it.

It was a selfie.

It was him in his bedroom with headphones on with the message. 'We should play games some times'
She blushed at that and saved the picture. "Wait am I allowed to. Too late."

She quickly texted back a response.

She wanted a snack so she put in headphones and went downstairs to get something.

Niki was actually down there trying to rob the machine. He hand his hand in the bottom.

She watched silently. "The video lied to me!!" "Niki." "Huh?" He tried to stand up but his arm was in the machine. "Ow." "What are you doing? What if you get stuck!" She smiled.

"I saw this thing on TikTok. I won't get stuck see!". He pulled his arm out but it wouldn't budge.

"Oh no!  She said going to him.

"It's not stuck. I know what it looks like."

"Uh Niki you look stuck."

"Am not yn."

She wanted to laugh. For multiple reasons. She thought this was really cute.

He tried to pull his arm out again and it came out. "See! The strategy ." He stood up trying to hide how his arm hurt. "Niki. Let me see ."

He held his arm out. "you can call me riki." "Well riki what were you even trying to get." "Jungwon wanted these gummies." He pointed.
"I can just get them..there's no need to hurt yourself ."

"I brought money yn. I was just trying to see if I could get a deal." He sighed.

"Maybe next time." She smiled. 'adorable'.

He took out his money to pay.

"When we do our gaming thing. Your enjoy gonna make me play shooting games right?" She asked watching him.

"I was planning to. Why not? "

"I'm bad."

"You haven't seen jungwon." He laughed.

He grabbed the snack. And paid for another one.

He went to her. "Here." "Oh thank you!" She blushed. He beamed after seeing that. Now he wants to do anything for that smile.

"If you're not doing anything... You should come over so we can uhhh. Watch TV ? Or play games. ". "yeah I'll go with you right now..." "Alright.let me text my hyungs." .

Niki: yn coming over pls be normal as you can be especially you Jake hyung

Jake: I'm ALWAYS normal. Also our Niki bringing home a girl

Sunoo: wait you like her???

Sunghoon: just don't bring he rin my area thx.

Niki: Jake hyung pls shut up thx

He laughed out loud.

Jake: WHAT

Niki: we're on our way.