51

Since the apartment was in walking distance she ran as long as she could. Barely being able to see. She ignored the crazy looks she got from people

Sunoo hated her. Ever since she got with Nicholas. That's what she thought. She was annoying and not fun to be around. And everyone felt like that.

She was disgusting. Everyone felt disgusted by her presence. She shouldn't have shown up to help in the first place since she had no qualities. Everyone felt like that. Even maki. These were her thoughts.

She bumped into a man and fell. The man looked shocked. "Excuse you." He said walking past and everyone just looked. She didn't really look like them. She sobbed harder and stood up. She started running again heavily breathing. Soon she saw the apartment entrance. Her throat burned and her eyes did as well.

She entered it and went to The fourth floor.. still sobbing in the elevator..this all because she couldn't control her libido. so obviously new to dating and it was embarrassing. Did she really seem that new? Sunoo expected he her be pregnant because she was irresponsible ? Or easy to fool. That had to be it since ej got her to hug him and let him touch her. She was too easily fooled. Her mind swirled all the topics.

She coughed.

The elevator opened and she went to Kyurins apartment . Kyurin opened the door. "Oh yn.. you're crying? What happened." "Sunoo." She gasped before crying more. "Come in. You need a tissue." Kyurin patted her back.

She helped yn in and closed the door, locking it. Yn smelt pie. She looked up.
"I was doing a cooking video but it doesn't matter." "I'm sorry!" She sobbed.."No yn..don't worry." She said smoothly.. Kyurin rushed to get tissues.

"Here." Yn took them. And one of them stuck to her cheek. Yn was annoying. Constantly flirting with her boyfriend in front of others. Ruining the mood. The type to get pregnant easily. She was also selfish.

She sobbed so hard snot was falling from her nose. She used a tissue.
//////

"Oh god . Oh god. " Nicholas ran until he met a stop sign."uhhh. Home. Home." He kept running. "Why can't everyone just leave her alone! Yn I'm so sorry."

'Sunoo should've kept his big mouth closed. How could he even say something like that to his roomate- his friend. How dare he think Im gonna get her... Yeah no. I'm not dumb. That's insulting to both of us!'

He was getting tired and had to walk.
"Yn." He gulped. "I'm almost there."
Nicholas couldnt understand why sunoo was being a jerk about it. No one else cared that hard but him. It's not like they were french kissing in front of everyone. Nicholas only had pecked her never acted inappropriate in front of others. He didn't know why sunoo made those things up. It pissed him off cause it wasn't true.

Eventually he made it to the apartment.
"Yn.. " he knocked on her door. Nothing.
"Yn!" He shouted.

The silence scared him.
Did she get lost? Did someone take her? Did she run away?

Hedecided to call her and she did pick up. "Baby where are you? " "Nicholas are you mad at me?" He was confused.  "No! Where are you!" He said worriedly..She felt even worse. "I'm sorry!" She started crying again. He winced

His heart was breaking. "Shh baby it's okay . Can you tell me where you are?" "Is sunoo with you?" "No it's just me." 

Kyurin brought her a water bottle.

"I'm at 4-12b. "  "I'm heading over. " "Okay nicho." She hung up. He was going to tell her he loved her.
__

When she first had left sunoo returned like everything was normal. "What the hell happened!" Jungwon asked. "I just told them to go if they weren't going to help.. the kitchen is small."

"I don't think that was nice." Yuma said. "I noticed they weren't helping but I didn't think too much of it."

"what If we ended up needing them." Jungwon said. " I gave them a chance to help with the fried. I told them they could do that. "

"why did yn leave?" Yuma asked.

Sunoo looked at a ticket.
"I said something.. I guess she didn't like it. I didn't mean to."

Jungwon tilted his head. "I'll be back. I have to pee." Sunoo said quietly heading to the bathroom.

After maki was fine with his customers he went to the kitchen. "So what's going on?"

"Sunoo told them to leave and he made Yn Upset."  "Oh that's not good." "I have no clue what he said but it seemed bad enough for her to leave." "Well I hope she's okay." "Yah me too."

Niki came over and maki explained. "So not cool sunoo. " He said to himself.

Sunoo was crying in the bathroom.

He couldn't believe he had just did that to his friend.
////////

Kyurin opened the door. .

"Yn!" Nicholas said seeing her on the couch. Her eyes were red. And nose a bit red.

"nicho.."

He hugged her. Kyurin went to her room to give them space.

"you know you're still pretty when you cry right?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. You shouldn't listen to sunoo. He doesn't know what he's talking about."

"He's right.. if I didn't try to kiss you this would've never happened."

"No he's just jealous, he can't kiss sunghoon like how I can kiss you baby."

"I can't believe he said I could just go."

"Me either." He scoffed.

"He's a jerk." Nicholas started rubbing her shoulders.

"No sunoo isn't."

"Baby. He insulted you! He insulted us! He said- I would get your pregnant."  Nicholas whispered the last part.

And she started crying some more.
"But that's stupid right?" He asked. "Yeah!" "Just ignore everyone that ain't me."

"Am I really that inexperienced? Is it embarrassing?"

He thought of an answer.

"You are doing everything right."
"Nicho don't dodge my question."
He bit his lip.

"You are not embarrassing! I want to go tell to the whole world you are mine!"

"Really?"

"Yes really, so please don't cry?"

She nodded sniffling.
//////
Everyone at the pizzeria eventually finished. It was 8pm.

Yn had switched rooms and chilled with Nicholas in his room.

She sat in his lap while he had his arms draped over her shoulders.

"Baby... I'm really tired."

"Then you can sleep Nicholas. I'll just lay next to. you until I sleep too."

-------------

A/n: this chapter was terrible to proofread since half of it went missing and I had to go to Tumblr to copy and paste paragraph by paragraph. I gotta start writing these one Wattpad then Tumblr