61

"nicho I am so sorry. I guess I'm just insecure...." She covered her face. He rubbed her back. "Baby it's okay." He swallowed."I will never ever leave you or cheat on you. I love you." "Me too. I love you too." She felt so stupid.

Nicholas engulfed her in a hug. She held him tightly.."I will never ever let someone get between us again. Never. If they say anything I will ignore it!"
"Please." "I feel so bad making you cry." "Baby I only love you. " He looked into her eyes. "Yeah I believe you! I'm so sorry nicho." "I thought you were going to..." He stopped. "What?" "Ejuioo told me you went to the roof and I got scared that you." He couldn't finish . "Oh! No! I only went there to clean my mind. " She placed her forehead on his.
__________

They went to get icecream at a park.

"Sunoo is like the only person that eats this." She waved her spoon around that was filled with mint chocolate icecream. Nicholas tried not to chuckle at her tear stained cheeks ..then he realized he probably looked the same. She saw him lick a finger to clean his cheek. She licked two of hers to help..she leaned over the picnic table and placed her fingers on his cheek. He froze. 

"I don't think that's enough nicho."
"Y-yeah I need more of that." He stuttered.

Yn took him to a uncrowded area to lick his face, which he didn't expect himself to love so much but he did. "Thanks baby. I feel so clean." He held her waist. "Good Nicholas." Nicholas noticed he had his necklace on that he got for her. That gave him reassurance for any doubts he had.
He licked his icecream. "I think there's something on my lips." He smirked.

"I don't like matcha.. let me get a napkin." She turned around looking for the picnic table.

"You're joking right?"  "No I really don't like matcha." "But you like mint!" "Yes! It's the better green!" "My girlfriend is a psycho." He stared at the floor. "You're the psycho! Matcha looks like it taste like creamy leaves."
"Try it now!" He held his out. She twisted her face and then smelled it .

"Nope I can't nicho. I seriously can't I feel like I'm gonna spit it out." She licked her mint. "Try it!! If you don't like it then just spit it out in my mouth." He shrugged. "WHAT!" she shouted. "It was a joke." "No it was not Nicholas. That was not a joke!" "It was!!" He stomped. "I'm definitely not eating matcha now." "Baby it was a joke!" "Should I text everyone how you tried to spit in my mouth!!" "No! You don't actually mean that you wouldn't." "Oh I would nicho!" She took her phone out her pocket.

Nicholas wrapped his arms around hers so she couldn't text.making her icecream fall. "Nichoo!" She started jumping in his arms. "I'll buy you another." " He grinned and bit his lips. Holding his own icecream tightly in his hand.  Then he started kissing her neck. "Nicho-" she breath fell short. He made sure to leave a mark. "Baby-" she moaned. "Still gonna tell?" He whispered. "Yes." She smiled. He made another mark on the other side of her neck .

"I want icecream." She pouted. He pulled away. "Let's go get you some ice cream baby."

She got her icecream and he finished his. And he watched her eat hers as she spaced out. Her phone went off and she snapped back to reality. She picked it up." "Oh shoot!" She placed her icecream down.

"Hello." She smiled.
Nicholas sighed in awe.

"Yes I remember." She tapped her fingers on the table.
"Oh really." She sat up.
Nicholas raised an eyebrow.
"Really?!" She said full of excitement.
" Thanks you so much ! You too!" She hung up.

"I got the job nicho!" She stood up. "Really!!" "Yes!!" He stood up as well. And he started hollering. She laughed and sat down embarrassed. "Why you sitting!!" "Nicholas can you stop shouting!!" "Why!!" "Because .. " He saw she was embarrassed so he sat down. "I'm so happy!! Yes... Finally .' she laid her head on the table.  "Now we can buy a Lamborghini!!" He joked.  She looked at him with a questioning look. "I'm joking congrats baby!! My smart princess."
////.

They spent the rest of the day watching YouTube.
She snuggled into his side.
"I'm so happy Nicholas."
He kissed her forehead. "Me too."