46- Soccer

The next day. 

Yn awoke. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. And unfourtently found out that she started her period.  She went to the living room but stopped  when she saw sunghoon feed sunoo in the kitchen. She covered her mouth and stopped herself from stomping her foot. Her phone started rinigng catching their attentions and she fumbled it. Sunghoon cleared his throat. "Sorry you guys are super cute!!" "I know." Sunghoon replied. "Sunoo is cute." He added.
Sunoo shook his balled fists excitedly and kissed sunghoon's cheek. "Yeah im cute yn." He pouted. She rolled her eyes. "Okay now im sick." She gagged before picking up.

"Hello Nicholas.... I'm good. Yeah I know... Alright I'll be over. Yeah no problem."
///////

"I'm sorry yn. Actually sorry." Ej said with his head down.

"Do you really wanna be friends with me? I won't force you."

"Yes I do! Please I like our friendship!"

"Then act like it. Right?"

"Yeah." He nodded. 

"I listened to your podcast yn." Nicholas smiled. "Oh yeah did you like it?" "I could tell you cried." "No . You're lying." "Unless you did drugs? " "What ! No! " He brought her to him. "Alright I did nicho...but I'm better now."

He hugged her. "Thank you."

Ej left the room.

//////////

Jw: I already ate all the lollipops you bought me hyung! Thank you!! I'm sick of them now.... Can you buy me these chips?

Ej: I don't have a job yet.

Jw: mm right. But I have the thunbridve !! Love you hyung

Ej: buying it now.
/////////

"Sunoo hyung." Jungwon called.

Currently the roomies. (Everyone.) Were helping set up maki's sports game .

"I'm so proud!" Nicholas said watching maki speak to harua. "I know right! After everything that happened i'm glad his team made it to finals." Yn responded, Niki waved to her. She waved back . And Jake tackled the poor younger boy.

"It's like we're parents. I'm the dad you're the mom." Nicholas said. "what?? I mean..." She trailed. "Now you just have to wear bright yoga pants and tees" He pinched her jeans.

"Nicholas are you into moms?" "What! No!" "Ugh now at this game I have to watch out for everyone ." She huffed crossing her arms.

"What? Yn you're the only mom I'm interested in." He said laying his head on her shoulder. "I love our 3 kids."

She backed away. "you're into moms." "What!" "Am I gonna catch you taking to one of makis teamates' mother? Are you gonna be giving her 'advice?' I've seen enough tv yixiang."

"Baby.baby listen . You are the only one for me. "

"Right right."

He planted a kiss on her cheek. "Babyyy don't be so jealous." He sung.

"I'm not."

"You areeee-" he cheesed.

"Nicholas. I'm not in the mood." She sighed stepping off.

"Oh." He , scratched his head.

Jay and jungwon moved a table. "We better get free food."

"When are we gonna tell them?" Sunoo asked sunghoon . "I said soon remember. " "Yeah you did. I just wanna be able to kiss you everywhere!" "Yeah I know. Something is off."
_______