67 -FirstDay

_____

In the morning yn started getting ready.

"Hey sunoo can you take me?" She asked putting on her heels.

"Uhuh!" He opened the fridge for a juice pouch.

"why did your boyfriend put me in heels?"

"Sunghoon is a very very professional guy." Sunoo said smiling with his eyes closed.

"is this how everyone else feels when Nicholas speaks to me?" She mumbled.

"We are running out of food so when you get off we're gonna go shopping with Jake Niki and jungwon. "

"got it. I'm still broke so-"

"yeah I got you. Ready?"

"Yeah." She picked up a purse sunghoon made her get. And he even funded the items in it.

They excited the apartment.

"huh? Nicho?" Yn tilted her head.

He eyed her outfit and licked his lips. God damn she looked good.

" just wanted to say bye before you left!" He kissed her cheek. She blushed. "Aww thanks. I'm so nervous. " "What I do when in nervous is listen to my favorite song and think about my friends that I will see after and how we are gonna drink." He sets his hands in her hips.

"yeah let's drink later. Come to the grocery store with sunoo Jake and them.." "I will! Now pose for my insta!" He pulled away and got his phone out.

She gaped .

Sunoo just watched.

"pose baby."

She did a peace sign awkwardly .

"sunoo please help her."

She blushed.

Sunoo went over and made her posture less awkward and more natural. He placed her bag down .

I could cry." Nicholas smiled proudly.

"Right right. I don't wanna be late.."

"sorry baby." He quickly snapped pictures.

"Sunoo." Nicholas snapped and did a twirling motion with his finger.

Sunoo made a tired face and fixed her position. Sunoo made her rest a hand down her side and put her finger over her mouth.

"Perfect!" Nicholas smiled.

"just one more!"

"ok nicho." She said getting nervous.

"everyone needs to know how smart my girlfriend is."

Sunoo quickly changed her pose. "Pretend you're in the phone with a hand on your hip." Sunoo instructed. She sighed following. And smiled.

"ah yes! Perfect! From the top to the bottom." Which made her blush.

Sunoo's phone rang. "Yes Sunghoon! Uh yeah we're on our way right now! We should be there soon. Umhm! Love you!!!"

"we have to go now." Sunoo said seriously.

"welp." She went to get her bag and as she bent down Nicholas smacked her butt. "Nicho!" She gasped. "Sunoo I'm really sorry this is embarrassing. I'm so sorry you have to see this. You know I try to-"

"Umhm come on let's just go "

Nicholas giggled. "Bye nicho. I'll see you not too long I get off at 4."