43- I know

Around the same time When yn and Nicholas spoke to k. jungwon was at the bottom floor. He tossed the trash bag into the compacter..he sighed and went back to the building but he stopped.."what's this?" He bent down to pick up a thumbdrive. "Oh cool! I hope it's new!"

When he went back home he went on his computer and plugged it in.
"Oh? There's already stuff? Where I'll just delete it."  He hovered over the delete but stopped. "What's in here?"
He pressed pictures. "Yn?" He wiped through the pictures. "I knew it! These are for Nicholas." He pressed the journal.

He started reading.
"Oh nevermind." He read the jealous of Nicholas part. "This is really dirty."
He gaped at the railing and sucking part. Then he read 'shirt to our place'.
"K hyung? No way. Or or maybe ej hyung!!! Oh my god!!" He wanted to screech..but didn't. "I have to know who it is!!"
//////////

The next day. Yn went to work.

Nicholas decided to actually do his work and not procrastinate. He sat at his desk listening to rap music.

There was a knock on his door but he couldnt hear. From the outside k could hear him rapping so he came in.

He tapped his shoulder and Nicholas jumped hitting his knee on his desk. He winced. "Yes?" He took off his headphones.

"I cut up some fruit. It's been a while since we've ate some and that's not good." He held out a plate full of fruit.

Nicholas took a strawberry."You're a fruit." He grinned deviously. "I would have hit you with this plate if there wasn't food on it." Nicholas grabbed it. "Thank you." "Your welcome." K scoffed.

"When did you and yn become like superclose. You guys are bathing with each other!!"

"A couple of days ago." Nichols turned back around to work. "Why you jealous?" He added ,clicking.

"What! No! I'm just shocked. I didn't expect your relationship to go this smoothly."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't knowz ignore me."

"Yeah. I'm trying to do my work. I need to impress yn , she said she'll give me a surprise. So can you leave??"

"Is that your motivation? Not our bills?"

"Yeah.So what?"

K walked out and closed the door.
//////////////

{Imposter GC}
Jw: hello hyungs

Ej:?? Hello

K: hello jungwon

Jw: guess what I had for breakfast!!!

K: cereal?

Jw: nope

Ej: kimchi?

Jw: nope

K: please just tell us

Jw: I had pancakes !!

K: congrats 

Jw: So. The other day which was yesterday I went to take out the trash

K: okay fantastic doing what you're supposed to

Jw: on my way in I found a hardrive

Ej: throw it out.

K: yeah get rid of it. Don't use it.

Jw: too late

Ej: Hyung this is kind of your fault. I put it in the trash can so it wouldn't get found

K: ughh this wouldn't have happened in the first place if you never put stuff on there !!

Jw: thanks for answering my question !!

K: wait jungwon! What's your question ?

Jw: who owned it..this is really crazy ej hyung the stuff you wrote is so dirty. I would be impressed if it wasn't about yn

K: that's disturbing like actually

Ej: you cannot tell anyone jungwon. I will give you what you want

Jw: thanks hyung!! I'll let you know.... And for now I'll just keep it in a safe place

K: just throw it out

Jw: but I need it for blackmail!! There's this new game coming out and I wanna play with Niki

Ej: I'll get it for you

Jw: thank you!! Love you !!
/////////

Ej sighed..he felt like he was gonna cry. He did this to himself.

K was going to go look for it later..
////////////

"That's a good idea Yuma." Yn responded cleaning the counter.

She moved her phone so she could wipe it.

"We can start off with a dollar per question!" Yuma explained.

"Oh so cute! And maybe we can get our own studio or room and decorate it pink with hearts!!"

"Sounds so cute!!" He sighed daydreaming.

"I'm not really good at relationship advice though."

"Me either but just use your advice from Nicholas."

"Okay I'll try. Yuma let all your friends know okay?"

"I will! I'll post on TikTok and YouTube." "Thank you!!"
/////////

Later yn went to her boyfriend 's place.

8pm.

She saw ej at the fridge. "Hey ej!" He looked over and looked away. "Uh okay..." She pouted her lips walking off.

She went into nicholas' bedroom and he was asleep. She shook her head. She saw his computer was on. "Good he was working." She smiled at him. "I need to shower.". She went to ej cause she couldn't find towels. She knocked on his door. He opened it. He wasn't smiling.

"Uh.. I need a towel?" "I don't have one." He went to close the door. "Oh okay sorry." She looked around the house before k came out. "what are you looking for?" "A towel." "Oh I got you."
///////////////

A/N: jimmy what you gonna do. (My nickname for jungwon)