Feeling Sick

Kazuichis pov

I was walking down the hallway to my classroom when a sudden rush of nausea hit me like a truck. I slapped my hand over my mouth and ran to the bathroom.

*hurk*

I trembled as I stared down at all the contents of my stomach floating around in the toilet bowl. What the heck. I felt fine this morning so how am I suddenly throwing up like this? Whatever, I'm going to be late for class at this rate. So on shaky legs I headed to class.

*time skip*

I opened the door to be greeted by the disappointed face of my homeroom teacher.

"Mr souda you are ten minutes late for class" she said sternly.

"sorry miss" I muttered softly, still feeling a little woozy from the vomiting.

"are you alright Mr souda. You look rather pale" her voice was alot kinder now.

"I'm fine miss. I just threw up a couple of minutes ago. It's kinda the reason I was late" I explained.

"oh darling are you alright? You don't need to go to the nurses office do you?" she said looking conserned.

"oh no need miss yukisone. I just want to sit in class with the others"

"if you're sure" she sighed.

I took a seat at my desk. Miss yukisone handed me a bottle of water with some stomach tablets. She ruffled my hair lovingly before returning to the lesson. Her inner mom is really showing!

I took the tablets and turned my focus to the lesson. Well that was weird but at least it's over now.