The Terrible Truth

Kazuichis pov

I couldn't believe it. Forming from the pixels was...

"junko fucking Enoshima" she stuck her tongue out with a rock and roll sign.

"wha-wha" I stuttered in disbelief "what the fuuuuck!"

"oh come on. I expected a more excited expression from all of you" she sighed "I thought guys liked girls with big junk"

"who the hell is this broad?" fuyuhiko muttered.

"this is junko Enoshima" the future Fondation member Byakuya explained "she is the entity that ended the world, with your help of course"

"our help? What do you mean?" hajime glared at him. He's not the only one who was confused. In fact we were all wondering what the hell he was talking about.

"he's taking about the remnants of despair" mokoto spoke up with a serious expression "the remnants of despair helped junko spread despair across the globe"

"ok I'll take over for the future Fondation Buddies" junko spoke up. "ok listen up class" she said, suddenly sporting a ponytail and glasses "the remnants of despair and none other.. Then you bitches!" she screamed the last part.

"the hell are you taking about" fuyuhiko said nervously.

"awww you don't know" she switched to a kawaii Persona "I talked you guys into creating loooots of despair for whittle old me"

"I'm afraid it's true" mokoto sighed "you all fell into that witches trap with the promise that your lives would be BETTER once we gave into despair"

*slam*

I slammed his hands down on the podeum "don't screw with me" he growled "we gave into despair? Even gundam, mahiru and ibuki? THERE'S NO WAY THAT WOULD HAPPEN!"

Junko was silent for a moment before grinning widely "you know kazuichi gundam actually gave into despair when he heard it could protect you"

"huh?" was all I could say in response.

"yep" she grinned "you and gundam were alot closer than you'd think. You actually had a child together. A child that you abandoned for despair"

"that can't be true!"

"but it is" she nodded excitedly "it's too bad really. One parent is dead and the other is too scared to leave the neo world. That poor poor child-"

"SHUT UP!" I screamed at her "I can't accept this. I can't accept that I've lost everything!"

"look at me kazuichi" the voice of gundam came to me. I looked at him, my vision blurred from tears. He gave me a gentle smile "don't you remember what I told you? You're not allowed to die without my permission. I will find a way to bring you back"

"you can trust him hajime" Sonia smiled softly "gundam always says what he means"

"I don't know if I'd go that far but everything will be ok as long as we believe in the future.Will you trust me my best friend!" hajime smiled at me.

"tch don't think we'll let you go again that easily kazu" fuyuhiko smirked.

"yeah we're bringing everyone back dude!" akane grinned.

"everyone" I stared at them with tears in my eyes before rubbing them away "thank you" I whispered "I choose.. to believe in hope!"