Brainwashed

Kazuichis pov

I woke up tied to a chair with a gag over my mouth. I tried to struggle but to no avail. I whimpered as tears brimmed in my eyes. Why is this happening to me? My life was so perfect so why'd everything have to go so wrong!

"my dark Prince" my head shot up at the sound of gundams voice. He was dressed in a fur coat and with dark make-up. He looked alot scarier then normal.

He took a step towards me. I fought and struggled against the ropes, desperate to get away from him when.

"hush my dark Prince" he touched my cheek lovingly "you don't have to be afraid of me. I'm protecting you and our son. The world is coming to an end. The only way to keep my family safe is to give in to despair"

He slowly untied my ropes "this world has offered us nothing. This world has only sought to tear us down. Why should we risk our family to protect them? You and taro are all that matter to me. Please stay by my side"

The ropes fell by my side. The world is ending and gundam wants me to help me destroy it. I'm scared but losing my classmates, losing gundam. It's a fate worse than death.

I stood up and pulled him into a kiss "fuck it" I muttered as I lay against his chest "let's watch the world burn together"

He nodded with a smile "for the sake of our family"