Cruise Ship

Kazuichis pov

"alright everyone it's time to board!"

Everyone has waken up from their deep seated coma. They said that there was no chance, that the people that died in the neo world were already dead but my buddy hajime found a way! It's thanks to that that I can have my family back the way it was.

"are we ready to bourd my love?" I turned around to see gundam with our toddler clinging to him. Perhaps he's afraid daddy will go back to sleep again? Whatever the reason they are cute!

"looks like it" I smiled at him "hey taro are you excited to go on a boat adventure?"

"yeah!" he said excitedly "I wanna see a dolphin!"

"I'm sure you will my child" he took my hand and the three of us headed onto the boat.

*time skip*

We were sitting on the boat deck half asleep. Taro insisted on not going to bed until he sees a dolphin so he we are staking it out.

"perhaps he'll fall asleep while waiting?" gundam yawned.

"I doubt it babe. He seems pretty determined to see that dolphin" I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"by gods we'll be up all night" he sighed. I giggled softly as I leaned against his arm.

"hey gundam"

"yes?"

"let's get married when we get back home"

He looked down at me with a gentle smile "of course my love"

"dolphins dolphins!" taro hopped about excitedly. We looked out to see a pod of dolphins jumping out of the water, as if they were waving at us.

"so pretty" I gasped as I picked taro up to get a better look.

"perhaps it was worth staying up half the night" gundam chuckled as he kissed us both on the head.

After the pod disappeared gundam led us to bed for a well deserved rest!