Eating Out

Kazuichis pov

After a day of shopping we decided to stop for some lunch. We headed to the nearest restaurant and to our surprise we saw...

"gundam!" he looked up at us in surprise.

"ah mother, my dark Prince. I didn't expect to see you here"

"we came up for a bite to eat. We didn't expect to find you here son" Mrs tanaka grinned "it's a welcome surprise though. Now the three of us can eat together"

We headed to the nearest table. I noticed gundams face was pretty flushed. Dose he have a fever? I reached out and placed my hand on his forehead.

"w-what" he spluttered.

"you don't seem to have a fever" I muttered thoughtfully.

He roughly pulled my hand away "get your accursed hands off of me" he growled.

I glared at him in offence and sat down. I heard gundams mother lightly scolding him for the way he treated me. I chuckled lightly. She's the coolest mom in in the world!

A waitress came around and gave us our menus. As I was reading through it I noticed Mrs tanaka whispering something to gundam. His face was twisted in rage.

"that monster!" he slammed his hands  down, gaining the attention of everyone around us "he will not get away with this. I will burn him in the fires of pandamonia!"

"gundam" I gasped. He's really worried about me. Even to the point of threatening my father "thank you"

He turned away and pulled his scarf up "your welcome my dark Prince"

The waitress came and we ordered our food. Our food was delivered and I enjoyed a nice meal with my family.