Soudas Tears

Gundams pov

After wallowing in self pity for a healthy amount of time I headed to my classroom only to be greeted by the sharp tooth ones angry friends.

"alright lord of whatever the fuck I want answers!" the small one demanded.

"answers to what small one?" I sighed. I wasn't in the mood for these antics!

"don't play dumb you basturd!" he glared at me "Kazu ran off crying and then he comes back looking like the walking fucking dead! I want to know what you did to him"

He was right. His eyes were bloodshot and his body was trembling, as if he was on the verge of a breakdown.

"there's no use talking to him fuyuhiko. He is simply a horrible man" the dark queens words hurt me but what could I do? Clearly I've disappointed her.

"wow it's not often sonia takes kazzys side" the multicoloured one gasped.

"it's not about taking sides" the dark queen said, her fists trembling slightly "Gundam has simply done something unforgivable"

"really? Then how about you tell me what he did so I can figure out what way my boys should take care of him" the small one growled.

"alright I heard enough" the goddess of photography stood up "don't you boys think you're a little too old to be having arguments like this. Just make up already and stop making trouble for the rest of us"

"that simply won't do mahiru" the dark queen said firmly "gundam has abandoned his child. He can never make up for that!"

"miss Sonia stop!" kazuichi yelled out desperately.

Sonia immediately clapped a hand over her mouth "I am so sorry. I did not mean to let that slip"

He slumped back in his chair without a word, his face a deathly pale.

"kazuichi" the goddess of healing jumped to action "your face has become incredibly pale. Fainting is a pretty common symptom of early pregnancy. Would you like me to take you to the nurse's office?"

He shook his head and burst into tears.

"haha mikans ugly face made him cry" the gremlin child laughed.

"eek I'm sorry!"

"cut it out both of you" the goddess of photography rushed up and gave kazuichi a hug "it's going to be alright sweetheart" she turned to me with a glare "guys like you are the worst!"

Soon everyone else began to surround kazuichi desk, conferting him and condemning my name. I was beginning to feel like the most hated being to walk this earth.

That is when the goddess of learning walked in.