Food Cravings And Mood Swings

Gundams pov

"I hate you gundam Tanaka" my dark Prince pushed me hard to the ground "lord of darkness? More like lord of bullshit!"

I sat there in stunned disbelief. What happened? We were just playfully mocking each other like usual when he suddenly exploded! Has a dark hex been casted on my beloved?

"waaa how could you be so cruel" he fell to his knees and sobbed.

"do not cry my dark Prince" I tried to confert him when-

"don't touch me asshole!" he pushed me away again before bursting into tears.

"what is going on?" mother burst into the kitchen looking confused.

"mother a terrible hex has been placed on my dark Prince" I ran to her "one minute he's happy, the next he's angry and the next he's crying!"

"hmm sounds like he's suffering from mood swings"

"mood swings!?" I gasped.

"yep it's pretty common during pregnancy" she smirked "these are dangerous grounds son. I'd tread carefully if I were you"

I gulped and slowly approached him "my dark Prince I'm sorry if I upset you. I'll do anything to make it up to you. Just say the word"

"fizzy pops"

"huh?"

"I've been craving fizzy pops for a really long time" he explained "if you get me some I'll forgive you for sure!"

"but my dark Prince the store is two miles away and there's a terrible storm outside" I gently explained "maybe tomorrow-"

"waaa you don't love me!" he sobbed.

"that's not true!" I yelled. I can't think of anyone I love more.

"Well looks like it's time to prove your love" mother smiled knowingly.

I let out a sigh "this will be a paralysis journey"

And so I started my quest to receive the fizzy pops to win the heart of my dark Prince...