What Are These Feelings!?

Kazuichis pov

"and the blackened of this case issss gundam Tanaka!"

I listened to the announcement in stunned disbelief. Nekumarus killer has been found and it's the guys who's always getting in the way of my quest to win over miss Sonia, so why...

Why dose my chest hurt so much!

As I listen to his voice, as I listen to his reason for doing all of this my chest grows heavier. No. I don't want him to die.

"stop!" I ran into his chest, almost knocking him over "stop it. You can't die like this. It's not fair!"

"hmm" he looked down at me in surprise "I thought you hated me. So why are you trying so hard to save me?"

"I don't know!" I yelled into his chest "I thought I hated you too but now the thought of you leaving me. It really hurts!" I burst into tears.

"funny. The sight of your tears hurts me too" I felt a teardrop fall onto my cheek "ha what a strange sense of dasa vu"

"gundam" he cut me off with a pat to the head.

"I apologise my dark Prince but I must leave you now" he smiled sadly before walking off.

"wait no you can't leave me" I tried to follow him but fuyuhiko and hajime held me back "hey let me go!"

"I can't do that kazu" hajime looked away painfully.

"it'll be over soon kid. Just stay strong" fuyuhiko muttered softly.

"I've prepared a very special punishment for the ultimate breeder"

"wait, gundam!"

"live on for me my dark Prince" he gave me one last sad smile.

""let's give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiits punishment Time!"

And so I had to suffer through the Execution of the man I only now learned I love. At least I had my friends to confert me.