Our Son

Gundams pov

I sat on the plastic chair of doom with my newborn child in my arms. He has fluffy gray and black hair like mine and fair skin like his mother. I've never held something so small and warm in my arms. Not even the newborn puppies I've rescued come close to this feeling.

"our little taro" my dark Prince held his tiny hand with a tired smile. I think it's safe to say that we've fallen in love.

"oh he's beautiful" our mother came in with a proud smile "you did so well love" she ran her hand through my dark Princes hair lovingly.

"thanks. I've never felt so tired in all my life" he chuckled weakly "it was all worth it for our little taro. He's the cutest baby in the whole world"

"he sure is" mother kissed my tiny mortal on the forehead, earning her a adorable little coo.

"oh my little family" she pulled the three of us into a hug with tears in her eyes.

"gundam can I hold our son now" my dark Prince asked.

"but you should be resting my dear" I said gently.

"please gundam" he looked at me with large endering eyes.

I sighed "very well but don't push yourself"

"I won't" he smiled as he scooped the tiny mortal up "hello baby welcome to the world. I'm your mommy. I'm not the most responsible person but I promise I'm going to give you the best possible life I can. I love you my little taro"

He gently kissed his forehead. Taro reached up and touched his face with an adorable giggle. I found myself smiling from ear to ear.

I believe I finally found my perpose in life.