Baby Shower

Kazuichis pov

"hey where are you taking me gundy" I asked as he led me around with a blindfold on. I was a little concerned when he placed a blindfold on me. I thought he might be into some weird things but turns out he just wanted to take me somewhere!

"I cannot tell you my dark Prince. It's a surprise" he explained gently.

"hehe how exciting" I giggled. All this secrecy better live up to the hype!

"alright my dark Prince we have arrived" he took off my blindfold and..

"surprise!" I was met with the cheering faces.

"what's going on?" I gasped.

"we have hosted a baby shower for you" Sonia said proudly.

"I even made some of my world class dishes" teruteru grinned.

"and ibuki shall be playing some music to set the mood" ibuki strummed her cords with a confident grin.

"so what do you think kid?" fuyuhiko asked.

"I think you guys are the best!" I said with tears in my eyes "ok let's party till the sun comes up!"

"or at least until we're too tired to stand" chiaki chuckled as she leaned against Sonia. She and Sonia had become a couple recently and they're adorable! I'm really happy for them.

"alright it's party time" akane dragged me to the food stand.

*time skip*

"ok so let's have little baby tanakas gender reveled.. Right now!" ibuki pulled the cloth away, revealing a blue cake.

"oh a baby boy how precious" Sonia said happily.

"I bet he'll be just as energetic as his mother" fuyuhiko grinned.

"and as handsome as his father" peko chuckled as she took Fuyuhikos hand.

"thank you" gundam pulled up his scarf to hide his face.

I leaned against him with a chuckle. I have the best class in the world!