A Quiet Souda

Gundams pov

It was a regular morning just like any other. I was sitting with the dark queen, conversing about the best way to punish our enemies with the use of dark magic when something unusual happened.

The sharp tooth arrived and without a word sat down on his seat. I raised an eyebrow. Odd, he usually says good morning to at least the dark queen. Is there an imposter among our mist's?

The small one and the multicoloured one ran to his side.

"hey kazu what's up. You didn't even greet anyone today" the small one pointed out.

The sharp tooth one jumped, as if he had been broken out of a transe "oh sorry. I just haven't been feeling very well"

"Kazzy has been sick for a while now" the multicoloured one said thoughtfully.

"if you weren't feeling well you should have stayed at home dumbass" he sighed.

"no way. I don't want to trouble my dad anymore" he explained "beside it's just a stomach ache. I can keep soldering on"

"aww poor Kazzy. Ibuki will cure kazzy with her hugs!" the multicoloured one pulled the sharp tooth one into a hug, which he happily leaned into.

"poor souda-san. He really doesn't look well" the dark queen muttered worriedly "perhaps we should invite him over here to cheer him up"

"an excellent idea my dark queen" I grinned "I shall invite him over immediately"

I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder "the dark queen has invited you to sit with us until class begins. Be grateful for this opportunity puny mortal" I let out my signature evil laugh.

I expected him to be thrilled at the idea of spending time with the dark queen but to my surprise he started tearing up.

"excuse me" he stood up and ran out the classroom. His friends immediately jumped to his defence.

"he started crying as soon as you came around. The fuck is that about huh?"

"if you hurt kazzy then ibuki shall curse you for a thousand years!"

"please wait" the dark queen ran to my side "gundam isn't the cruel type. I am sure they just had a falling out. Gundam go talk to him"

"of course" I nodded before heading out the classroom after him.

Now to find that troublesome mortal.