Despair Filled Parents

Kazuichis pov

"hehehe what a cute face you make when you're scared" I giggled as I stood in front of my newest victim who was tied up with a bomb strapped to his chest "hey hey take it easy. I can't disarm this bomb when you're moving so much!"

".... Aaaaand done!" I stood up and wiped my brow with a smile "well looks like you're going to live after all lucky you!"

"mama!" my precious baby boy called out to me.

"coming my sweet little darling" I ran to his room, ignoring the protests of my hostage.

I burst into the room to find my two year old cowering under the sheets.

"hey sweetheart" I took a seat next to him "mommys here now. You can come on out"

"mama" he jumped out from under the covers and into my arms "mama I scared! Make the scary screams stop"

"oh baby" I sighed as I lay my head against his "I'm afraid you're going to have to get used to those screams but there's no need to fear. Mommy and daddy are always here to protect their little Prince" I rubbed noses with him.

Our tender moment was cut off by gundam bursting in "hello my tiny dark Prince!"

"ahhhhh!" taro screamed and clung to me. Gundam shot him a hurt look.

"gundam how many times do I have to tell you. Do not come into our child's bedroom covered in blood!" I scolded him.

"apologies my dark Prince" gundam muttered guiltily "I just wished to see my little prince as soon as possible"

I threw a cloth in his face "get cleaned up then you can see him and try not to give our child any trauma in the future!"

"yes my love" he walked away dejectedly, leaving me with our screaming child.