Mothers Advice

Gundams pov

I walked into the dining hall in serch of mother. She is the only one who can help me understand this curse I'm under.

She was sitting in the living room reading a book under the lamplight. She looked up at me with a gentle smile.

"hello son. That look on your face tells me that something troubling you"

I sighed. My angel knows me so well "mother I believe a curse has been placed on me"

"really" mother shut her book with a snap "Well this is a very serious issue indeed. Please tell me more"

"my chest starts beating like the drums of hell whenever I'm around kazuichi" I explained "my face heats up and I feel all fuzzy when he gets close to me"

"I see" she smiled knowingly.

"I need to know how to get lift this curse mother" I pleaded with her.

"Well son I'm afraid love is a difficult curse to lift" she chuckled softly.

"love!?" I jumped back in disbelief "no mother you are mistaken. I'm not in love!"

"really" she raised an eyebrow "think back to how he made you feel and then tell me that I'm wrong!"

So I did. I thought back to the first day I met him. At first I was interested in him. The way he talked to me was different from any other mortal. He was a brave mortal who never backed down from a challenge.

Then I got to know him better. He was kind and gentle. He saw the good in the worst of people. Like the yakusa boy, like the small dancer...

Like me.

After a while I started to notice small things about him. His soft vibrate hair, his bright and cheerful smile, the way his eyes light up when he's happy. His body, his personality his-

"the gods I am in love" I slumped back in a chair. What do I do? How do I face him with these newfound feelings!?

Mother patted me on the shoulder "I'll take kazuichi shopping so you can be alone with your thoughts"

"thank you mother" I nodded gratefully as she walked away..