Growing Pains

Kazuichis pov

*Four months later*

I was walking back to class with Fuyuhiko and ibuki when I suddenly felt a stabbing pain in my stomach. I clutched my stomach in pain.

Ibuki and Fuyuhiko immediately freaked out.

"Kazzy!"

"hey what's wrong kid talk to me!"

"my stomach. It really hurts" I whimpered.

"ok just take a seat kid. Ibuki you go get mikan!" fuyuhiko said as he helped me to the floor.

"aye aye" ibuki saluted before rushing off.

*time skip*

I squeezed my eyes shut in agony. Shit this hurts. Am I having a miscarriage? Is my baby ok? Oh god I'm so scared-

"my dark Prince!" I looked up to see gundam running towards me "what's wrong? Why are you on the floor?"

"my stomach" I groaned "it hurts!"

"we called for the nurse. She should be here any moment-"

"kazuichi!" fuyuhikos explanation was cut off by mikan rushing up to me "please explain to me how your feeling"

"I got a stabbing pain in my stomach" I looked up at her fearfully "is my baby ok"

"I'm not sure. Here let me check" she put on her septicscoop. Gundam rubbed my shoulders as she checked my stomach.

She looked up at me with a reassuring smile "everything's just fine. You're just going through some growing pains"

"growing pains?" I looked at her nervously.

"y-yeah. It just means that your baby is growing" she said reassuringly.

"oh well that's a relief" I lay against gundams chest with a sigh.

"I'll tell miss yukisone to let you go home early" she bowed before leaving.

*time skip*

"here love this should make you feel better" Mrs tanaka handed me a hot water bottle and some pain killer's.

"thanks ma'am" I said gratefully as I layed back in bed and swallowed the pills.

She ruffled my hair with a smile "don't worry love. I'll let you take a few weeks off till you feel better but I expect you to study till then"

"yes ma'am" I said as I placed the water bottle under my pyjamas.

I let out a relaxed sigh as she left the room. Now this is much better!