Labour

Kazuichis pov

I was sitting in the living room reading a book when I felt a sudden rush of pain in my stomach. I clutched my stomach in pain and confusion until I felt a warm liquid rush down my legs.

My water has broke!

"Mrs tanaka!" I yelled desperately "Mrs tanaka come quick!"

"what is it love?" she rushed in.

"my waters broke!" I said in a panicky tone "please I have to get to a hospital"

"ok easy love" Mrs tanaka said, looking freaked out for the first time since I met her "here I got you honey. I'm going to take you in my car ok"

"ok" I nodded with tears in my eyes. Oh god it hurts so much. If I had known labour was this bad I would have been more grateful to my own mom!

"ok seat belts on honey" she said in a shaky tone "I'll get you to the hospital before you know it!"

"wait what about gundam!" I said fearfully. I didn't want to go through this without him!

"I'll get in contact with him later dear. You just focus on yourself" she said reassuringly.

"ok" I nodded tearfully. I hope he comes soon. I don't want to do this alone.

Gundams pov

I was sitting in class as normal when suddenly my communication device buzzed. I picked it up and the message that popped up left me in a state of panic.

Mother: gundam come to the hospital immediately kazuichi has gone into labour

I slammed my hands on the desk "goddess of learning I must be excused. My dark Prince has gone into labour"

The entire class gasped.

"Well what are you waiting for" the goddess of learning said sternly "get out there and good luck to you both"

I nodded and took off running, not even stopping for a breath until I reached the healing point.

My mother saw me and pulled me into a hug "oh thank goodness you're here darling. Kazuichis in the other room. You go to him. He needs you"

I nodded and walked inside the room. My dark Prince was sitting on the hospital bed, dripping in sweat.

"gundam!" he gasped "please help me I can't do this!"

"of course you can" I walked up and rubbed his shoulders "you're the strongest person I know. You can do anything you put your mind to"

"really?" he looked up at me with tears in his eyes. I gently wiped them away.

"I'm right here my love. Just a few more pushes and our child will be here. You've got this"

He nodded and took a deep breath before pushing.

"ahhhhhh!"