Meeting The Class

Kazuichis pov

I held gundams hand with little taro in a baby chair. Today we were showing our adorable son off to our classmates. I bet their going to love him. Not as much as I love him of course but close enough!

We reached the classroom door and opened it.

"oh hey kazuichi welcome back-wait is that who I think it is!" my classmates immediately surrounded me.

"is that your baby" mahiru gasped.

"yep isn't he adorable" I gushed.

"he sure is" Sonia jumped around excitedly.

"ahh his cuteness is killing me from the inside" ibuki collapsed dramatically.

"he's going to grow to be a fine young man" fuyuhiko grinned.

"as long as his father doesn't influence him with his weirdness" hiyoko laughed cruelly.

"how are you feeling after the labour kazuichi?" mikan asked worriedly.

"I'm feeling fine now. I got a long rest and I'm ready to continue my school life" I grinned.

"Well I still insist that you rest up" Mrs yukisone said firmly.

"yes ma'am" I mock saluted, earning a playful punch on the shoulder.

"ok everyone it's time for class. Everyone take your seat"

And so we rushed to our seats to begin class. However no one could focus on classwork thanks to our adorable baby!