Junko Enoshima

Gundams pov

I hummed to myself as I walked through the blasted hallways of this school. Usually I took longer to get to class as I care not for what they teach me but now I have a perpose.

I am a protector. A protector of my precious family.

"my don't you seem to be in a good mood" I wiped my head around to see a girl with blonde pigtails and a wide smile "normally your brooding"

I looked at her distrustingly "what do you want fiend?"

"aww so mean" she whined "and here I was about to give you information that could protect your family"

I stopped in my tracks "I apologise. Please tell me everything you know"

"that's more like it" she chuckled "come with me handsome!"

*time skip*

"it can't be!" I gasped as I stared at the walls filled with plans. Plans to distroy the world and everyone I love in it.

"so you see in about three days the world will come to an end" she explained in a eerily calm tone "everyone you love will die in a firey pit of glory but there's one way to save them"

"I'll do anything!" I said determinedly.

"join me" her mouth was stretched out like that of a she-cat "join me and I shall spare your sweet kazuichi and darling little taro"

"what about my mother?" I asked nervously.

"oh gundam" she pulled me into a hug "in this game of despair we can't save everyone. Some sacrifices will have to be made. If you can't make sacrifice then you will lose everything" she stepped away with a smile, awaiting my decision.

Lose everything or lose just one person. The choice has never been clearer...

"I've made my choice"