Shopping Trip

Kazuichis pov

"aww you guys are soooo cute!" I cuddled the puppies close as they gave me their licks of death! I was never allowed pets at home, could never afford to keep one so having so many around me at once was like I was making up for lost times!

"ahh I was wondering where you were" I looked up to see gundams mother smiling at me "they certainly seem to have taken a liking to you"

"Well I love them too!" I kissed one on the nose.

She sat down next to me with a sad smile "all these animals were rescued by gundam. They came from either abusive homes or were about to be put down cause they were costing them money. What my son did wasn't legal but doing the right thing rarely is"

I looked down at the puppy in my arms. He had a scar on his left eye. Gundam puts his life on the line every day to protect these poor babies from harm..

"gundam's amazing" I whispered.

"he sure is" she ruffled my hair "will you come with me to the store love. I have some things I need to get"

"ok" I nodded as I got up. This should be fun.

*time skip*

I looked around excitedly as we stepped inside the mall. I couldn't help myself. I've never been in such a fancy store before. So many different stores. Oh I feel like I'm going to burst with excitement.

I took off running to look around at more shops. Unfortunately I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into..

"kazuichi!" my father.

"oh s-sorry sir" I had my eyes glued to the floor. I couldn't look him in the eye. Not after what happened yesterday.

"so how's the pregnancy going?" he asked.

"it's going fine" my head shot up in surprise. I didn't expect him to care about that.

"so when you getting rid of the little basturd?" his words sent a chill down my spine.

"never!" I held my stomach in shock. Sure I wasn't happy about the new but I never once thought of getting rid of it!

"you stupid bitch" he yelled, getting the attention of everyone in the mall "you aren't fit to raise a kid! You better abort the little basturd before he ruins your-"

"what is going on here!" suddenly Mrs tanaka came to my rescue.

"who the fuck are you!" he yelled.

"I'm the mother of the boy who got your son knocked up" she said proudly as she held me close "now listen here you sorry excuse for a man. Kazuichi is part of our family now and I don't like the way you treat him. The fact that you'd raise your hand to your pregnant child make me sick to my stomach. So if I ever see you near him again or if you ever threaten my grandchild again I'll make you regret the day you were born. Do we understand each other?"

"tch whatever you crazy bitch" he walked away, looking a little shaken up.

"thank you" I hugged her with tears brimming in my eyes.

"oh it's alright my darling" she soothed me before taking my hand "come on sweetheart let's go find you a good book. My treat"

I let her lead me to the book aile, trying to forget about the run-in with my dad...