Breakfast Together

Kazuichis pov

I woke up in a duvet of pure fluffiness. I was confused for a moment. This was definitely not my bed. Then it all came back to me. I was kicked out of my home and was now staying with the tanakas.

I sighed and nuzzled back down under the covers It was like laying on a cloud. I think that's the best nights sleep I've ever had. And just as I was about to melt back into dreamland..

"my dark Prince!" the Lord of darkness himself dragged me back out! "it is time to awaken to a feast of of the gods!"

I rubbed my eyes, annoyed that I was so suddenly awakened before begrudgingly climbing out of bed and grabbing my clothes.

Time to greet a new day!

"good morning kazuichi" I was greeted my gundams mom who was maning the stove "why don't you take a seat love. I'm making breakfast"

"ok thank you miss tanaka " I nodded politely before taking a seat opposite gundam.

"morning gundam" I smiled at him as I stretched "man I had an amazing night's sleep. I had no idea bed's could be so comfy!"

"it was just a regular mattress my dark Prince" gundam looked at me strangely.

"Well my folks are pretty poor so my bed at home is more like a wooden plank" I scratched my head in embarrassment.

"Well it's a good thing you came to live with us then. Confert is very important for our soon to be mom" Mrs tanaka ruffled my hair as she placed a plate down "eat up love"

"thank you ma'am" I was about to tuck in when gundam shook his head desperately. I figured if he's that desperate I should probably heed his warning.

"sorry ma'am but I can't eat this" I pushed the plate away.

"wa-why not" she looked upset.

"it's my morning sickness" I quickly thought up a lie "I can't eat in the morning or I'll throw up"

"oh I understand love" she ruffled my hair lovingly "ok then. I won't cook you breakfast anymore" with that she walked away.

"a wise choice my dark Prince" gundam took a seat next to me "my mother's cooking is a deadly poison to any mortal such as yourself"

"poison!" I yelped.

"yes but don't fret" he suddenly wrapped an arm around me "I shall protect you from all dangers"

I felt my cheeks heat up. Since when have me and gundam become so close!?