Angry Sonia

Gundams pov

I sat outside staring at the bright blue sky above my head. Normally the sound of birds chirping would calm my clouded thoughts but today I didn't have as much luck.

Sharp tooth one. My carelessness has possibly ruined his  life!

I shook my head. I did the right thing. I was born as a demon. I could never be a good father. I would only hurt my child as my father did me. Not to mention what that beast did to my mother. If I ever harmed kazuichi like that I'd never forgive myself!

"gundam" I looked up to see the dark queens worried face "souda-san was crying his eyes out in the broom closet. What exactly happened between you two?"

I felt a guilty pang in my chest before sighing "very well my dark queen. I shall tell you everything"

*time skip*

"so that's what happened" the dark queen sighed softly "I must say I'm very surprised. You and souda-san are always fighting. I could never imagine you doing that! Still this may be a blessing in desguse. You'll make a wonderful father-"

"no I will not!" I quickly cut her off "I will have nothing to do with that child"

"what?" she stared at me in disbelief. I don't expect her to understand. Despite her expertise she's still just a mortal.

"as I explained to kazuichi I believe it is best if I am not a part of that child's li-"

*slap*

I held my throbbing cheek in shock. She just smacked me!

"never did I think you could be so cruel gundam Tanaka!" she yelled with tears in her eyes "don't ever speak to me again!" with that she stormed off.

I let out a sigh as I leaned my forehead against my knees. I am alone once again. Perhaps that is simply the fate of a dark being such as myself..